US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
So this 'news' article is trying to say that there have been more 'mass killings' this year but they have not gained MSM reporting. Well I can tell you why these were not plastered all over the MSM. Of the five stories here, the only one committed by a white guy did not use a gun. The other four used guns but were not committed by a white guy. None of those fit the approved narrative of 'white guy with a gun'.

Boulder shootings: Here's look at mass killings in 2021 (usatoday.com)

Reaction score
Now, lets enter the twilight zone. Imagine if you will, two WHITE politicians getting up and saying this.....IT WOULD MAKE PORTLAND LOOK CALM. WTF is wrong with these people? I mean, this truly IS mental illness....

1616685217859.png

On Tuesday, two sitting members of the United States Senate announced they oppose the entire foundation of American civil rights law, and then proceed to attack the core principle, the main principle, of our country. Some people on Twitter were shocked by it.

Tammy Duckworth of Illinois and Mazie Hirono of Hawaii publicly informed the White House that until the Biden administration puts more people they like in powerful jobs, they will refuse to confirm White nominees.
"I am a no vote on the floor on all non-diversity nominees," Duckworth said, out loud, with cameras rolling. "I will vote for racial minorities and I will vote for LGBTQ, but anybody else, I’m not voting for."
Just in case you missed it, or were unclear on the meaning, Duckworth said this several times. And then Mazie Hirono backed her up.

SEN. MAZIE HIRONO: Tammy’s position is that until she gets a commitment from the White House that there will be more diversity representation in the Cabinet and senior White House advisory positions, she will not vote to confirm anyone who does not represent diversity. So this is not about pitting one diversity group against another. I think this is a well-articulated, focused position, and I am prepared to join her in that.