US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Best comment: She’s not doing the border ? What’s wrong she does everyone else !

Biden/Harris are a total waste of my Tax dollars...along with the rest of the swamp...

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This guy is a joke and a complete waste of space. What’s his plan; Sniff and Massage? With all of the money he and the rest of his jackasses are printing, they are too stupid to realize China’s plan. Seems that China is pushing this so the US will try to compete, print more money, which means more borrowing from China. Won’t be long before they call in the debt.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Love it. Whenever they talked of the cages, they always managed to blame Trump. And that’s even with proof that the policies of 44 were what created said cages. Glad Cruz is putting it back on the douchers.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Same here, decided to finally take a peek and immediately pulled up a chair and opened up a beer. Sure is sane and comfy in here.
Welcome to the new Parlor :) Can't wait for Trump's Social Media company to start...He will be the first Media company in history to start out with 70 million users, hahaha...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thinking I may, next week let you in my router and let you look around.

I played with PRIVATE Interface, turning on Tracking and different prefix from my LAN. I may need to add a Route in pfSense...

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I swear, with humor, these people are writing exactly what sane person sees...

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I watch this listing every week because it demonstrates what "higher education" has turned into in this country. Nothing more than flat out indoctrination to Marxism and wokeism. Now, they're even adding racism as part of their woke agenda.