US Elections (& Politics) :)

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Another 3 busloads of illegal aliens got dumped off at Harris's front door last night. I didn't see any photo-ops of Harris standing there greeting the aliens. I suspect she kept her door locked, hid and hoped the problem would go away, without any intervention by her.....just like she does in her day job.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Another 3 busloads of illegal aliens got dumped off at Harris's front door last night. I didn't see any photo-ops of Harris standing there greeting the aliens. I suspect she kept her door locked, hid and hoped the problem would go away, without any intervention by her.....just like she does in her day job.

I hope so many #$%& illegals get dumped in front of her house she thinks she FINALLY visited the @#$% border! :headbang: :mad:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I was a member of the MarDet on the USS Long Beach CGN-9 when the Navy made the decision to make its sailors go beardless. You should have seen the uproar it caused....a Navy tradition it certainly was. However, because of the Battle in the Falklands (HMS Sheffield), it was decided that Sailors could not get a tight enough seal with their OBA's if they had to wear a mask, and that is why beards were no longer allowed.
Imagine a chemical attack. WTF are they going to do? I was an NBC instructor...a beard or not having a proper seal with your mask, is death, a horrendous death at that. NO if you want to be a Marine, then lose the fucking beard. Or DON'T enlist. OMG...these people.
Or insist that once they have a nice, bushy beard to have an impromptu drill with a REAL chemical attack....problem solved. :idk: