US Elections (& Politics) :)

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
If WW3 does happen, Biden is to be accountable

Biden will never be held accountable for anything. When his administration finally goes down for being a bunch of criminals and indictments are being given, Biden will get off scott free, as they will then claim his dementia is responsible for the bad decisions and has made him unfit to withstand trial.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Why people choose to live in blue states and expect for the state politics to be conservative will forever be beyond me. If you don't want to put up with shit like that, move to an area that isn't blue........except for Tennessee. We have shut the door to blue state pilgrams.......

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
If you don't want to put up with shit like that, move to an area that isn't blue.
Easy to say, and I agree. Difficult to impossible to act on when it means moving out of reasonable driving distance to family, or giving up a good job. I'm trapped in a disgusting blue state.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Easy to say, and I agree. Difficult to impossible to act on when it means moving out of reasonable driving distance to family, or giving up a good job. I'm trapped in a disgusting blue state.
I did it back in 1990. I lived in Northern Illinois my whole life and got tired of the taxes, the state corruption and really, the job market sucked up there. Found a head hunter to locate a new firm, interviewed, got hired and moved my family to Middle Tennessee. The job market has been excellent here the past 32 years. Haven't looked back. Oh....and the family being a distance away? Sometimes, that is a good thing. And.......you find out that family is willing to travel to see you, as it is a vacation for them, with free lodging and meals. All of them eventually moved out of Illinois to Tennessee. Be a trend setter.......:thumb: