Getting comfortable
Reaction score

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I said the same thing to my wife last night. Election Day needs to be a federal holiday. Nobody works, go vote.
Federal Holiday, must vote in person unless doctor's orders or verified special circumstances, Must show photo ID in person that matches your ID number and address, No computers involved all paper hand counted ballots. We could do it with twice the population even if it took two days to count.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
They need to open the polls at 12:01am in the morning and close at 11:59pm in the night for a fair election to take place. My co-workers can't vote because they are so hung up in the hospital working long shifts. There's a staff shortage -

Early voting won't fix this - in some cases it can even invoke fraud

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
:thumb: Yeah....I voted today...... :thumb: I want my Klondike bar......

The Dems in Tennessee are running really scared this election. They put Dem candidate signs in front of our country county school, for candidates that are not even in our district. I suspect they are trying to confuse people....namely their own brain dead voters, not that there are many Dems in our district....

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
They need to open the polls at 12:01am in the morning and close at 11:59pm in the night for a fair election to take place. My co-workers can't vote because they are so hung up in the hospital working long shifts. There's a staff shortage -

Early voting won't fix this - in some cases it can even invoke fraud
Federal holiday would fix this, and early in person voting. I was able to vote in person last Saturday, there was no one even there.