US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure what's up but a Judge just extended our Polls one hour later, now 8pm, due to a law suit that was filed at 4pm in Harris County Texas, there was mention of a few Polling sights having issues, but we have added a lot more sites. Does not make sense, one can drive a mile or less to another site. Use to have to vote in your precinct but now you can vote anywhere in the county. Look at all the opportunities one has to Vote...

1667956759431.png

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Not sure what's up but a Judge just extended our Polls one hour later, now 8pm, due to a law suit that was filed at 4pm in Harris County Texas, there was mention of a few Polling sights having issues, but we have added a lot more sites. Does not make sense, one can drive a mile or less to another site. Use to have to vote in your precinct but now you can vote anywhere in the county. Look at all the opportunities one has to Vote...

View attachment 145173
It’s happening again

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
GOP wins house
Dems win Senate

????

Too early to call

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The MSM is full of crap. They know that by putting a picture of democrats in the lead with only 10% of votes accounted for, they hope that last minute voters will turn on the TV and head to the polls to cast last minute votes without rationale and just default to casting democrat votes

Last edited:

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
In today's news from VNN, Vandyman News Network.

The big story of the day, Buzzards are circling the WH. Sources say that the Buzzards are China bred.

In San Francisco. A drunken elderly woman shitted on Nancy's lawn. Sources say the women was screaming "But I am Nancy".

Stay tuned for election results.

Reaction score
GOP wins house
Dems win Senate

????

Too early to call
It's looking like the forecast and polling that showed a massive Red Wave coming is actually turning out to be a little closer to a ripple. I can't believe Lake is down in AZ 55% to 47% with 54% reporting right now...Hmmmm--- oh yeah-- her opponent is in charge of counting the votes. Uhhhhhhhh. LOL

We will have to see just exactly what the numbers look like in the morning.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I can’t believe Zelden did not win over Hochul. Everyone I talked to shared the same frustration that these liberal leaders were of no good and provided no relief during these crazy times.

The democrats really exploited ill informed voters and I wouldn't be surprised if those voters were bribed and incentivized.

I think it’s time for me to run for governor:mad:

Last edited: