US Elections (& Politics) :)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Kind of makes you wonder how violent and destructive the left will become. It's sad when something as dumb as a red baseball cap triggers people into violence.

Remember this a couple of years ago?

1667786492787.png

Reaction score
1667787105866.png

https:/t.me/EnochsNewsBlast/6408

[ File : zUinux93w1OCrO6c.mp4.crdownload ]
He has been telling us a storm is coming, and we know Trump is not afraid of it at all.

At the end of his rally today, while our song was playing, it began to downpour, and that did not stop Trump at all.

I dare you to watch this without getting goosebumps.

#MyFellowAmericans
#AStormIsUponUs

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Questions and a "Challange"... The questions I'll keep brief and the "Challange" is to answer without just doing endless re-posts from elsewhere. Quite the challenge here and in countless "Echo Chambers".
1: Its probable that the Alt-Right will pull off a big win on Tuesday and take back Congress overwhelmingly so that they have no viable opposition. Then comes the infighting for the next two years and then DeSantis is Elected. Again a probable outcome looking at the debacle that is (and has remarkable similarity to the ending of Orwell's "Animal Farm"). Come Wednesday, you should know that DeSantis and His minions will be looking at "50 ways to leave Trump in a shallow grave in the desert". Apologies to Paul Simon. so the Questions are...

1: After the (final?) Election in 24' and you've established an Alt-Right Utopia, whats you "Big Plan"? Please spell it out and do take your time....

2: Will you be strict Nationalists, Isolationists, or both? I'm sure Russia, China, North Korea, Iran and others will be throwing a really big Party if you prefer the Isolationist route.

3: I guess this one is a bit of a tie-in with question #2, but since "you have all the guns" and are "really tough' will you just go ahead and do a "first strike" on Russia, China, Etc. or do you have another plan?

And lastly question #4: Since you'll have all the political power after 24', who will take the blame then???
I'll give it a shot, but may need clarification. Why do you think conservative Republicans are alt-right, isn't that just another Democrat "tag" or "label" for all Republicans, like racists, xenophobe, islamaphobe, threat to our democracy, etc. Don't assume DeSantis is the one elected, he is after all a politician. We don't need another politician right now.

1. My big plan would be to:
A) undo every one of Biden's doings - executive orders/policies, especially in regards to the border and energy.
B) replace all the heads of the DOJ and its underling agencies with trusted competent people and detain those ousted for investigation of illegal and treasonous activities and inactivities.*
C) increase border patrol and ICE agents, tighten border security and enforce the laws, return those caught entering illegally back to the Mexican side of the border, and deport illegal immigrants already in the country with a criminal record.
D1) ask the House and Senate to hold hearings into the Covid Plandemic and its handling. *
D2) ask the House and Senate to conduct a real Jan 6 hearing, including looking at actions taken and not taken by the capitol police and their leadership and those in government responsible for directing them, look into involvement of DOJ agents and/or plants during the unrest at the capital, and investigate the handling of the Jan 6 detainees both in custody and court.*

THIS is just a quick list, if I spelled it out, it would be bigger than you or anybody else would be willing to take the time to read or me to write.
*There would be an expectation of accountability with punishment to the fullest extent allowed by law for those found guilty of crimes.

2. I would be America First. As intended by the founding fathers, anything not specifically allowed the federal government would fall under the jurisdiction of the states. So more of a Patriotism than Nationalism mindset. Not a strict adherence to Isolationism, but we are definitely more involved in others business than we need to be. We wouldn't continue to be involved in Ukraine, what we have already done has escalated things beyond where they should be. Total isolationism is too far. Globalism is totally out of the question.

3. I must have another plan, First strike would be the southern border, but not with bombs or missles. As far as Russia, China, Etc., if someone commits an act of war toward us, we should be prepared to give a retaliatory strike. It should be of the intensity to end further acts of war. Speak softly, until time to yield the big stick.

4. You do realize that things that get broke or wrecked, don't get fixed overnight. I'm not sure the next administration will be able to fix the damage in two terms that this administration has done in just the last two years. I would hope the 2024 administration would at least be able to stop the bleeding and let healing begin. I have faith in that happening if we have a non-politician in place. So who would you blame?

How about you answer a couple of other questions.

1. What did Trump do that was so bad?
2. What has Biden done that is so good?

If you can, give factual, not opinionated examples. I would say take your time, but in regards to #2, I'm about to turn 68, so if you have nothing, please just say you don't.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'll give it a shot, but may need clarification. Why do you think conservative Republicans are alt-right, isn't that just another Democrat "tag" or "label" for all Republicans, like racists, xenophobe, islamaphobe, threat to our democracy, etc. Don't assume DeSantis is the one elected, he is after all a politician. We don't need another politician right now.

1. My big plan would be to:
A) undo every one of Biden's doings - executive orders/policies, especially in regards to the border and energy.
B) replace all the heads of the DOJ and its underling agencies with trusted competent people and detain those ousted for investigation of illegal and treasonous activities and inactivities.*
C) increase border patrol and ICE agents, tighten border security and enforce the laws, return those caught entering illegally back to the Mexican side of the border, and deport illegal immigrants already in the country with a criminal record.
D1) ask the House and Senate to hold hearings into the Covid Plandemic and its handling. *
D2) ask the House and Senate to conduct a real Jan 6 hearing, including looking at actions taken and not taken by the capitol police and their leadership and those in government responsible for directing them, look into involvement of DOJ agents and/or plants during the unrest at the capital, and investigate the handling of the Jan 6 detainees both in custody and court.*

THIS is just a quick list, if I spelled it out, it would be bigger than you or anybody else would be willing to take the time to read or me to write.
*There would be an expectation of accountability with punishment to the fullest extent allowed by law for those found guilty of crimes.

2. I would be America First. As intended by the founding fathers, anything not specifically allowed the federal government would fall under the jurisdiction of the states. So more of a Patriotism than Nationalism mindset. Not a strict adherence to Isolationism, but we are definitely more involved in others business than we need to be. We wouldn't continue to be involved in Ukraine, what we have already done has escalated things beyond where they should be. Total isolationism is too far. Globalism is totally out of the question.

3. I must have another plan, First strike would be the southern border, but not with bombs or missles. As far as Russia, China, Etc., if someone commits an act of war toward us, we should be prepared to give a retaliatory strike. It should be of the intensity to end further acts of war. Speak softly, until time to yield the big stick.

4. You do realize that things that get broke or wrecked, don't get fixed overnight. I'm not sure the next administration will be able to fix the damage in two terms that this administration has done in just the last two years. I would hope the 2024 administration would at least be able to stop the bleeding and let healing begin. I have faith in that happening if we have a non-politician in place. So who would you blame?

How about you answer a couple of other questions.

1. What did Trump do that was so bad?
2. What has Biden done that is so good?

If you can, give factual, not opinionated examples. I would say take your time, but in regards to #2, I'm about to turn 68, so if you have nothing, please just say you don't.
"2. I would be America First. As intended by the founding fathers, anything not specifically allowed the federal government would fall under the jurisdiction of the states. So more of a Patriotism than Nationalism mindset. Not a strict adherence to Isolationism, but we are definitely more involved in others business than we need to be. We wouldn't continue to be involved in Ukraine, what we have already done has escalated things beyond where they should be. Total isolationism is too far. Globalism is totally out of the question. "

The USA is no longer the nation of the founding fathers, the USA is now the global super power .. can't keep that seat of power and be less involved .. otherwise someone will take that seat away.

Just can't fully go back to USA 13 states in terms of world view ..

If you want the USA to retreat back into itself, ask .. who should take the seat of global super power ?? China? Russia? France? India? ..

USA has to step into the Ukraine Russia war since we basically forced Ukraine to give up nuclear weapons .. if the USA fails on this test, then expect USA to be seen as a weak giant whose lunch can be easily taken away .. already bad enough that Biden failed in Afghanistan .. what a screw up.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I came across this last night and it sounds like we have a diesel shortage because refineries are shutting down and new ones aren't being built because Biden and the left are trying to end fossil fuels, so companies aren't willing to invest in refineries if there is no future in it. I guess I'm a little late on this, something I hadn't really delved into. So thanks to Biden and the left it sounds like inflation will only get worse.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Here we go again.

How come there are always these election problems in blue states.

Reaction score
Kind of makes you wonder how violent and destructive the left will become. It's sad when something as dumb as a red baseball cap triggers people into violence.

Remember this a couple of years ago?

nypost.com

Ex-NYPD cop punched at his Nashville birthday party after red cap mistaken for MAGA hat

I have a Red Marine Corps Retired Cap that I keep on the dash of my truck. One day I was standing in the Grocery Market line and I heard some 'F**k Trump, F**k Maga!' comments from the punks directly behind me. When I turned around and stared at them, their expressions changed. Stupids shits.

There will be differing opinions on this but I think Trump better be careful. I personally don't think he is gonna win many votes or support by attacking DeSantis, but I guess that's politics.

Yeah, that was a HUGE mistake and I still don't know why he did it.

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
"2. I would be America First. As intended by the founding fathers, anything not specifically allowed the federal government would fall under the jurisdiction of the states. So more of a Patriotism than Nationalism mindset. Not a strict adherence to Isolationism, but we are definitely more involved in others business than we need to be. We wouldn't continue to be involved in Ukraine, what we have already done has escalated things beyond where they should be. Total isolationism is too far. Globalism is totally out of the question. "

The USA is no longer the nation of the founding fathers, the USA is now the global super power .. can't keep that seat of power and be less involved .. otherwise someone will take that seat away.

Just can't fully go back to USA 13 states in terms of world view ..

If you want the USA to retreat back into itself, ask .. who should take the seat of global super power ?? China? Russia? France? India? ..

USA has to step into the Ukraine Russia war since we basically forced Ukraine to give up nuclear weapons .. if the USA fails on this test, then expect USA to be seen as a weak giant whose lunch can be easily taken away .. already bad enough that Biden failed in Afghanistan .. what a screw up.
I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

I didn't say to not be involved with or not keep an eye on what goes on around us, just back off some and spend those resources on us. We would still maintain alliances and step in if needed. How does that stop us from being the dominant superpower in the world? I didn't say back off on maintaining and advancing our military capabilities. Once a herd member establishes its alpha dominate position, daily challenges don't keep happening. The herd knows who can be messed with and who can't. New members of the herd may try to challenge. I'd be more concerned of Iran or North Korea not being as smart as Russia, China, France, Great Britain or other current contenders. I'd be even more concerned of some suicide terrorist group that gets its hands on something.

You proved my point of US being too involved by saying why you feel we should be involved with Ukraine. Ukraine is not just some innocent bystander in what is currently going on over there, The US is intervening with an agenda, not as bully deterrent.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

I didn't say to not be involved with or not keep an eye on what goes on around us, just back off some and spend those resources on us. We would still maintain alliances and step in if needed. How does that stop us from being the dominant superpower in the world? I didn't say back off on maintaining and advancing our military capabilities. Once a herd member establishes its alpha dominate position, daily challenges don't keep happening. The herd knows who can be messed with and who can't. New members of the herd may try to challenge. I'd be more concerned of Iran or North Korea not being as smart as Russia, China, France, Great Britain or other current contenders. I'd be even more concerned of some suicide terrorist group that gets its hands on something.

You proved my point of US being too involved by saying why you feel we should be involved with Ukraine. Ukraine is not just some innocent bystander in what is currently going on over there, The US is intervening with an agenda, not as bully deterrent.
The US is intervening with an agenda, not as bully deterrent.

I agree, if we don't watch it we will be dragged into WWIII which could be part of the Great Reset's population control...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

USA has an agenda .. or course it does, as does Russia .. as does China .. all players have agendas ..

If the USA and Europe fail on it's agendas in Ukraine .. that will make us look like a weak power .. this is why Russia invaded, with Biden in office and Afghanistan USA looked like a weak power.

Lots of history on this .. you can take the Ottoman empire as an example of a declining empire .. really the USA at this point has to see the Russo Ukraine war out to USA / EU win instead of Russia winning.

It's really horrific that this war broke out, however Ukraine really is not the one to fault here .. besides believing in USA Russian and UK security guarantees and giving up their nuclear weapons.

imho Ukraine never should have trusted those 3 and give up their deterrence / nuclear weapons.