US Elections (& Politics) :)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Crazy how low the bar is set for a libbie politician. Really, it took this long for this news rag to make a determination that Fetterman is a walking vegetable? Good for them but that's just sad how they are in the tank with the libs.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey Pelosi...you still like that illegal immigration....LMAO!!! I mean, what's worse than crime? Illegals who are criminals already allowed to stay and commit more crimes.

The "home grown crazies" are a pretty good chunk of the liberals.
1667314941162.png

Last edited:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I guess it's no surprise that the people who don't want to pay their debts would give taxpayers the finger and blow this money on vacations or binges.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I guess it's no surprise that the people who don't want to pay their debts would give taxpayers the finger and blow this money on vacations or binges.

Why am I not surprised. Back when FEMA gave out Money Cards after Hurricane Katrina brought tens of thousands of displaced people to Houston, they found that some of the money was being used at Strip Clubs...

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
This is the same problem as Federally funded abortion. It's all about the money....taking someone else's money to give to another person. As I always say, take away the money and it solves 99% of the problems.

Reaction score
Here are the camera's you are referring to. I believe they were Bosch if i remember right, I think they were shown when graffiti was sprayed on the door or ground...

View attachment 144400

Hey, kewl my memory was right :) The graffiti was about not getting the $2k stimulus check apparently...

View attachment 144401
View attachment 144402

Oh and police responded to a call at 2am too for this...
Should have asked Pres Trump for advice on how to build a wall!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Why am I not surprised. Back when FEMA gave out Money Cards after Hurricane Katrina brought tens of thousands of displaced people to Houston, they found that some of the money was being used at Strip Clubs...
strippers need stimulus cash also .. they're an important part of the economy .. think about all the divorce lawyers who could be out of jobs if strippers and the like go under ..

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
strippers need stimulus cash also .. they're an important part of the economy .. think about all the divorce lawyers who could be out of jobs if strippers and the like go under ..
I've not been keeping up on this. Are we to assume that the student loan handouts go into the students bank accounts, that it does not go directly to pay off said loan? That the students can spend it however they want?