US Elections (& Politics) :)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Awesome job Brandon...definitely your leadership....because you engineered the highest inflation in years which triggered a cost of living increase for SS recipients. WELL DONE IDIOT!

p.s. Most of rest of us are not getting a cost of living increase and any money we have saved has been devalued.

1667413552908.png

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome job Brandon...definitely your leadership....because you engineered the highest inflation in years which triggered a cost of living increase for SS recipients. WELL DONE IDIOT!

p.s. Most of rest of us are not getting a cost of living increase and any money we have saved has been devalued.

View attachment 144574
Everything I buy has increased almost 30% since Jan. 20, 2021, so a 8.7% COLA means squat...unless you use the new math where 100 minus 30 equals 140. :confused:

Reaction score

View attachment 144574
But then it will all be absorbed by the increase in Medicare premiums, not to mention that it is taxed.

Reaction score
So, 8kun appears to be going to a $5 per month 'subscription' plan. Screams 'paytriot' to me.
The spammer is pissed he can't overrun 8kun any longer, mostly because anons aren't there.
He's taking it out on endchan anons, now. What he doesn't understand is, we don't care. He's an ass, and we can deal with it.
So, anon news sources currently coming from Truth Social users, mostly. That should be interesting.
It's too late, anyway. There's enough people 'awake' to the government corruption already.
All that's left is for the elections to occur. And whatever comes of them.

I'm not foolish, I fully expect Dimocraps to cheat/steal.
I just hope SOMEONE comes forth, catches them, and arrests them for it.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
With Musk as the Chief Twat this is damn entertaining to watch libbies melting down!

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score