US Elections (& Politics) :)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm remaining skeptical, I've never had an account on Twitter, but if Elon can and does turn this thing around I'll be tempted to join Twitter in show of support if nothing else.
A little more info on that....

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't want to call it "blackmail" but....

I wish the tables would turn and Musk denied top brands from advertising if they attempt to block free speech of individual US citizens. Clearly, these brands feel that by advertising on Twatter it increases their revenue stream.

"The Wall Street Journal reported last week that several top brands were prepared to cut ties with Twitter if Musk followed through on his intent to allow Trump back onto the site."

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don't want to call it "blackmail" but....

I wish the tables would turn and Musk denied top brands from advertising if they attempt to block free speech of individuals US citizens. Clearly, these brands feel that by advertising on Twatter it increases their revenue stream.

"The Wall Street Journal reported last week that several top brands were prepared to cut ties with Twitter if Musk followed through on his intent to allow Trump back onto the site."
He can start with PayPal....or the irony in that LOL

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, I thought Twatter policy says you can't spread "slurs" and "hate". I feel slurred and hated so why isn't her twat being removed?

View attachment 144336
Maybe we will see a post from a new member "Hi, my name is Nancy, my husband just got attacked by someone with a hammer, can you recommend a security camera setup for me"? Seriously, their place has no security and no camera footage we could see? No body cams from the police?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I remember seeing a few shots of the security camera installs on the Nancy-Paul Palace. Looked like a trunk slammer did the work with exposed wiring, loops of wire hanging down and no weatherproofing on the cable gland. I'd be surprised if they were even working and, if they were, the video would be useless because of high resolution on small sensors.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I shouldn't be shocked, it's just surprising to see it being reported, well, not on mainstream media.

Docs: FB & Twitter Collaborated With FBI to Police “Disinfo”

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I remember seeing a few shots of the security camera installs on the Nancy-Paul Palace. Looked like a trunk slammer did the work with exposed wiring, loops of wire hanging down and no weatherproofing on the cable gland. I'd be surprised if they were even working and, if they were, the video would be useless because of high resolution on small sensors.
Here are the camera's you are referring to. I believe they were Bosch if i remember right, I think they were shown when graffiti was sprayed on the door or ground...

1667253611603.png

Hey, kewl my memory was right :) The graffiti was about not getting the $2k stimulus check apparently...

1667254038195.png
1667254103459.png

Oh and police responded to a call at 2am too for this...

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The Procedure (caution: disturbing content)

This is extremely hard to watch, for me, but I believe everyone out there shouting "My Body, My Choice" should Have to watch this...Their "Out of Sight, Out of Mind" Yells would be quickly silenced by this video...

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score