Tips on how to mount bullet camera on soffit for aiming?

witchboard

n3wb
Reaction score
I have some Lorex LNB8111-C bullet cameras. I'm wanting to mount them under the soffit, but I'll only be able to adjust the pitch of the camera. It doesn't twist side to side when in that position. Do they make a box or something that I can mount to the camera to that will allow it to twist when installed on a soffit? Thanks for any assistance.

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
I have some Lorex LNB8111-C bullet cameras. I'm wanting to mount them under the soffit, but I'll only be able to adjust the pitch of the camera. It doesn't twist side to side when in that position. Do they make a box or something that I can mount to the camera to that will allow it to twist when installed on a soffit? Thanks for any assistance.
adjust pitch all the way down(loose) then adjust twist, tighten, set pitch back, check . repeat until desired twist is good. You can also turn all the camera pivot points like a rubics cube so the adjustment screws are accessible

witchboard

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks guys. It looked like it should have been able to rotate along the base, but it wasn't for me. It was just really, really hard even with the adjustment screw all the way out, but it clicks around. Thanks again!