SD59225U-HNI DH_SD-Eos_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.810.0000000.4.R.200509.zip;

KenZen

n3wb
Reaction score
Very very interesting. Thank you very much. I'm going to adjust the setup as you wrote.

KenZen

n3wb
Reaction score
I no longer see the comment of the user who explained how best to set up the setup.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Note: This firmware has an issue with IVS stopping to work after 5-6 days. It requires a reboot of the cam, to get them working again. Using this in two different cams, both have the same IVS issue.
Used on
SD59225U-HNI
and the
SD6CE245U-HNI
Anyone else seeing this?

Reaction score
Note: This firmware has an issue with IVS stopping to work after 5-6 days. It requires a reboot of the cam, to get them working again. Using this in two different cams, both have the same IVS issue.
Used on
SD59225U-HNI
and the
SD6CE245U-HNI
Anyone else seeing this?
Thanks for this comment, @looney2ns . I was thinking of upgrading my PTZ1A225U-IRA-N. With the above, no way.

carteriii

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
@looney2ns You are obviously one of the most experienced people here at updating firmware, so knowing that you've done everything in the best manner possible, and that Dahua hasn't updated the firmware download on their site since the Aug 2018 version (SD59225U-HNI), I'm wondering if that implies this software has known problems and if there is any hope for a new update. What are your thoughts?

@EMPIRETECANDY Do you think Dahua will provide any future updates for this camera (SD59225U-HNI), even for security updates?

Miles

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Copying the name of the bin files and searching with Google ends up with one of the result being a France Dahua Security firmware download page.

gaijin4ever

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Was there ever a newer firmware released that wasn't buggy? The one I have doesn't seem to have been updated since 2016, so I'd like to get a newer firmware. This one will put squares around stuff that trigger the tripwire, but will not track the squares.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
This camera has a important update again, i will ask some guys to test it firstly, will post it here soon.
Buy from us, can make the camera always with the latest fw as long as the camera live :D

1614871066256.png

richtj99

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Used on
SD59225U-HNI
and the
SD6CE245U-HNI
Anyone else seeing this?
If you use auto-maintain daily does that stop the issue?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If you use auto-maintain daily does that stop the issue?
Not completely, because of the timing, it will still have a about 40hrs that ivs stops, since the reboot is only every 7 days.
Checking to see if this new firmware has helped this.

benjsc

n3wb
Reaction score
For anyone following this thread, new firmware was released and is available in this thread: