SD49425XB-HNR - No Auto Tracking?

mrc545

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am trying to configure Auto Tracking for my SD49425XB-HNR, but the "Alarm Track" box isn't even showing up. Is there something I'm missing? Tried multiple browsers, including IE. The rules are properly applied, as I configured a PTZ rule where it goes from one preset to another once motion is detected. System Version: V2.810.0000001.3.R.P9.2522.UN.NR, Build Date: 2020-06-08

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Untitled.png

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Where and when did you purchase it from? Keep in mind that Dahua quit supplying that camera with autotrack, so you may have bought it from a vendor that didn't have autotrack and that is why you are not seeing it...my firmware is from 3/12/20. You may have a firmware that is after the autotracking was removed.

Based on your image above, I believe you do not have the autotracking version or you are on the wrong screen. You need to set-up the Smart Plan with Deep IVS for the presets you want to track. Then go to Deep IVS Rules Config page and you should see Track Time under alarm and Tracking Target size slider:

1611927915169.png

mrc545

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have two of them, and I bought both of them from Andy. One of them is the Dahua branded one, the other one is a 'Loryta' model. I just checked the older Dahua branded one, and it doesn't have it either. Ironically enough, the Amazon page for the 'Loryta' camera has a step by step configuration on how to configure it, and Alarm Track is present in the screenshots.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
My guy may not update the ptz before shipping, so that is why you received the ptz without autotracking, now we will upgrade all ptz before shipping, last time we found a brand new ptz can't be powered, so double check always good.

ktcanuck

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Andy, looks like mine has wrong firmware also. I will DM you.