Review-SD4A425DB-HNY 1/2.8" CMOS 4MP 25x Starlight Auto-tracking MiniPTZ

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

Due to the covid big outbreak across China and dahua factory, this MINI PTZ stocks come a little delay has around 10days delay than scheduled, so the next new batch will be ready around Jan.10th.
Will ship some air shipping stocks to US next week, more stocks will be there at early Feb.

Andy

Audrius

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I did a hard reset several times and reinstalled the new firmware. And what do you think, ONVIF is working, everything is OK. Cool camera :cool:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

The Stocks in tomorrow, will move some more stocks to US this week, can be there next month.
Not too many left, around 20pcs left, a guy bought 8 of them last week and some small orders in the past weeks waiting to ship.
Aliexpress i will put some stocks on it.

Andy

seang86s

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey guys

The Stocks in tomorrow, will move some more stocks to US this week, can be there next month.
Not too many left, around 20pcs left, a guy bought 8 of them last week and some small orders in the past weeks waiting to ship.
Aliexpress i will put some stocks on it.

Andy
Any chance on getting these available thru Amazon?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Any chance on getting these available thru Amazon?
He said he is moving stocks to US which means Amazon. Due to the shipping and what not he thinks it will be next month when they are in Amazon warehouses.

It shows up on Amazon just none in stock yet.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.
Reactions: Pit

andrewpl

n3wb
Reaction score
Received mine today. Unfortunately have only had time to pull it out of the box. It was definitely bigger than I expected even after watching all the videos.
Do you think the camera could be recess mounted with something like the PFB5202C?
If the body fits in the hole then i could manufacture something to mount it since it looks like the holes dont line up.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
For the 25x PTZ this one is really a MINI one. Maybe a 3X zoom will meet your expectation.

SD52C225XA-HNR is recess mount, but have to dig a big hole on the soffit. So i don't recommend to dig a hole, or else after years using, camera failed, you will have a big hole on the soffit.
This ptz can hang directly to the soffit, this is the best way to install this mini PTZ.

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
Received mine today. Unfortunately have only had time to pull it out of the box. It was definitely bigger than I expected even after watching all the videos.
Do you think the camera could be recess mounted with something like the PFB5202C?
If the body fits in the hole then i could manufacture something to mount it since it looks like the holes dont line up.
I have a SD1A404XB which is a much smaller profile. Most people don't even realize that it's a PTZ and I can't tell which way the lens is pointed when I look at it.

We can trade!

ZeeCam

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This is cheaper version of Hikvision one which I have been using for about 3 years. I would like to get another one but not sure if I should try Dahua or stick with Hikvision version. Did anyone compare? Better tracking, night image?

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This is cheaper version of Hikvision one which I have been using for about 3 years. I would like to get another one but not sure if I should try Dahua or stick with Hikvision version. Did anyone compare? Better tracking, night image?
Well.... We don't have the Hikvision version, maybe you can do the comparison to the videos posted by looney2ns and jmcu in this thread with your Hikvision version of the mini ptz.

ZeeCam

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well.... We don't have the Hikvision version, maybe you can do the comparison to the videos posted by looney2ns and jmcu in this thread with your Hikvision version of the mini ptz.
Need a side by side comparison to tell the difference. I was hoping someone already did the leg work or planning to