Review - Dahua SD49225XA-HNR 2MP 25x Starlight + IR PTZ AI Camera with Deep IVS & SMD Plus

Cecko1990

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you very much if I have a problem with the firmware I will contact you

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes and some suppliers will come with the firmware installed already but if you know you can obtain it then it does not restrict you to who you buy from as some sellers won't give you the firmware unless you buy from them.

Don't worry I will send you the firmware if needed.

Stay safe and have a good Xmas.

Roland Td

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi I want to take this model of camera DH IPC-SD49225XA-HNR I want to ask if tracking people and cars works well if when it catches them follow them well day and night and what will you tell me more about that model on camera ??

Reaction score
Hello,
I usually use Internet Explorer to view my three 5231 Cameras all with the same firmware version.
With the SD49225XA-HNR (build date 2020-03-12), I use Pale moon, recommended in the forums otherwise I have to reinstall the ActiveX component each time, which I switch from 5231 to SD49225XA.:mad:
But Palemon does not display the PTZ correctly, for example when reading the SD card the "mp4" button does not appear.
Do you have any idea to fix this problem ?
Thanks.

Sorry for my english!

Last edited:

Ubaid Masood

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Its really Amazing :) :) :) :) can someone share auto tracking firmware version. i can not see this function!!

Dahua SD49225XA-HNR Deep IVS Configuration and Testing | Night Mode

Dahua SD49225XA-HNR Face Detection Configuration and Testing

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Its really Amazing :) :) :) :) can someone share auto tracking firmware version. i can not see this function!!

Dahua SD49225XA-HNR Deep IVS Configuration and Testing | Night Mode

Dahua SD49225XA-HNR Face Detection Configuration and Testing

The night video between 3:30 - 4:00 the people on the right were not recognized not sure if it’s because of low light.