Rekor Scout Outage?

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If @MikeLud1 gets it half working, I'll gladly jump in and depart Rekor. My coding skills stopped with BASIC :oops: But, if @MikeLud1 needs someone to test it, I can probably break it, let me know!
After see this thread I decided to play with try to see what can be done and I have something partially work. The OCR needs some work along with some minor changes to BI that I hope Ken will do.

1640313350981.png

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
After see this thread I decided to play with try to see what can be done and I have something partially work. The OCR needs some work along with some minor changes to BI that I hope Ken will do.

View attachment 113293
If I can help with testing, plates, etc, let me know!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I took a break from my DeepStack Custom Model project and started work on a DeepStack LPR solution.

I made a lot of progress on the DeepStack LPR. The solution is made up of two Python scripts the first script crops and rotates (if needed) the license plate. The second script reads all of the characters in the plate and logs the license plate details. Also the second script saves the YOLO details for the labels so that the save plate image and YOLO details can be used to improve DeepStack Custom Model that does the OCR.

DeepStack LPR.jpg

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I just created a new post for the Blue Iris and DeepStack LPR