Refubished List

Sunny7

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I've been thinking about reselling off one of my older Dahua NVR's used. Its the 4208-8P-4KS2 from the Lite series I bought from Endy, I recently replaced it with an updated NVR model. I was thinking about selling off my older NVR on amazon used but not sure how to go about this as for 1, I've never really sold anything on amazon and 2, looking for an excuse to open up a sellers account anyways.

Would I have to let Endy know I too am selling a Dahua product? Or do I send it to him or what?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I've been thinking about reselling off one of my older Dahua NVR's used. Its the 4208-8P-4KS2 from the Lite series I bought from Endy, I recently replaced it with an updated NVR model. I was thinking about selling off my older NVR on amazon used but not sure how to go about this as for 1, I've never really sold anything on amazon and 2, looking for an excuse to open up a sellers account anyways.

Would I have to let Endy know I too am selling a Dahua product? Or do I send it to him or what?
Maybe sell on ebay would be easier. ;)

Reaction score
What would the warranty look like for refurbished cameras?

Hey guys,

We will alawys have some refurbished cameras and NVRs, most of them return by customers buying wrong items, box open or box bad shape, device itself are in very good condition, no scratches. We sell cheaper here as a promotion for those who want to update their system with limited budget.

Stocks is limited, every month i will update here 1-2 times. All device have 2 years warranty. The stocks arew in PA US, so can only accpet the US and Canada orders. Thank you!

Guys can send me email kingsecurity2014@163.com for purchase them or send me a DM here.

Andy