Refubished List

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

We will alawys have some refurbished cameras and NVRs, most of them return by customers buying wrong items, box open or box bad shape, device itself are in very good condition, no scratches. We sell cheaper here as a promotion for those who want to update their system with limited budget.

Stocks is limited, every month i will update here 1-2 times. All device have 2 years warranty. The stocks arew in PA US, so can only accpet the US and Canada orders. Thank you!

Guys can send me email kingsecurity2014@163.com for purchase them or send me a DM here.

Andy

Mark_M

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hey guys,

We will alawys have some refurbished cameras and NVRs, most of them return by customers buying wrong items, box open or box bad shape, device itself are in very good condition, no scratches. We sell cheaper here as a promotion for those who want to update their system with limited budget.

Stocks is limited, every month i will update here 1-2 times. All device have 2 years warranty. The stocks arew in PA US, so can only accpet the US and Canada orders. Thank you!

Guys can send me email kingsecurity2014@163.com for purchase them or send me a DM here.

Andy
Are you sure this is correct Andy?
12MP camera for $95???
1647414641755.png

I'll take it if it is!

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
Damn... missed it. Don't see any attachment? Or do we contact you for the list?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I see an attachment on the first post.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
It was sold at 9 Am today. I tried to buy it.it was gone already. Unless he updated his refurb list again.