Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The world has greater things to worry about....this video doesn't teach younger generations how to lead future generations

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I was wondering if the MSM was covering Shiff doctoring texts for the 9/11 committee. They not only don't report this, but the spin and lies from CNN came close to exploding my head. Here's a sample. If this where I got my information from, I'd be hating Trump more than I can imagine.

(CNN)If politics still turned on truth and facts, this would be the week when the lie-filled foundations of Donald Trump's movement imploded, destroying his apparent dream of a return to power after the 2024 election.
But it is the ex-President's greatest, most subversive victory that his empire of falsehoods will surely survive new disclosures that lay bare his own abuses of power and the voter-mocking deceit of his political and media enablers.

While there has already been a steady accumulation of shocking evidence of Trump's coup attempt on January 6 and the emptiness of his election fraud claims, recent days put the saga into a horrifying new light. They brought the clearest indicators yet that the entire Make America Great Again infrastructure and Trump's potential next White House campaign rest on hogwash and the whitewashing of history.

How the January 6 committee finally exposed Trump's empire of lies

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
This bubba ESPN airing is a classic example of Leftist insanity

my remembrance of noose’s when I was a kid we’re always involving white criminals, seems mostly in western movies. The fact that Leftist media has developed the noose to be a symbol of hate against blacks is insanity

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
These are the scum leading less than half of America by the hand through a trail of their own lies...
Project Veritas reveals another CNN pedophilia scandal (rumble.com)