Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
First superman, now wonder woman

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Watching these liberals excitement jumping around, you would think they just won the lottery, but nope they just agreed to have more money taken from their paycheck and are excited about it...

Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just wow...

Idiocy.
Disgusting.
I never missed an episode of SNL since it began in Oct. 1975.....until they started getting downright ugly and nasty about Melania Trump circa 2015. From there it was downhill and they swung so far left and politicized everything accordingly I couldn't stand it. :angry:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I just do not understand how these people can think saying F Trump and Kill Cops is not offensive, but Lets go Brandon is.

There is no question what the first two phrases mean. Do they want little kids going around dropping the the F bomb and saying kill cops? Apparently so. Anyone not paying attention to politics (and that number is large), have no idea what Lets go Brandon means, but they certainly understand what the first two phrases mean.

Let's face it, the libs are just jealous that Trump Supporters found a way to say F Biden and do it with some class...

Now these libs are forbidding high school student sections from chanting Lets Go Brandon despite the fact their star player is named, you guessed it, Brandon....

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
First superman,then wonder woman, now maybe 007

Kudos to current Bond, Daniel Craig:
"Why should a woman play James Bond when there should be a part just as good as James Bond, but for a woman?" :headbang: