Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure where the best place to post this but I think this'll work OK here.
Was surfin' amazon looking for some nice U.S. flag emblems or stickers for my F-150 when I ran across these little "stockin stuffers"; they've got all kinds!
I gotta say, the "Deplorable Edition" is looking pretty good to me right now. The last one is good (even my F-150 is white) but not sure I'd want have them on there 24/7/365 in my absence..... some folks OUTSIDE OF MY IMMEDIATE AREA want to be free to voice their opinion but you're not supposed to have one, ya know? :lol:

GeeGeeTop Universal Deplorable Edition Emblem Sticker Replacement Car Truck SUV Compatible with Ford F150 Jeep Dodger Chevrolet Badge Tailgate Badge Front Grille Hood Trunk (Silver+Red)

deplore_ed.jpg trump_ed.jpg whitepriv_ed.jpg

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I didn't see this anywhere, seems like a good place to drop it:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Here's an article about an Oregon school district dumbing down the kids. If you don't want to take the time to read it, here's the summary:

1. No more advanced math classes, they're unfair to the kids who don't qualify.
2. They end up dividing kids by the color of their skin.
3. "students of color are overrepresented in grade level math at the secondary level "
4. " 22% of students enrolled in Algebra 1 in ninth grade received a D or F in 2019, with Latinx students receiving those grades at two to four times the rate of white students. "
5. "the way math historically has been taught in schools accelerates the students who are “good memorizers.” "
6. "As a result of these changes, more parents started enrolling their children in private school, hiring tutors or homeschooling, at least according to the critics. "

My 30-thousand foot summary: Out of one end they tell us to not judge based on skin color, and out the other end they make decisions based on skin color. In the end, they make what they think they're fixing even worse.

Corvallis schools changed the way math is taught; not everyone is happy about it

Reaction score
Though I am very sorry for the people that were affected and continue to be so, by the SORRY SACKS OF SHIT at CNN, I absolutely love the fact that they are having their own balls shoved in their mouths! 'Greater then thou' CNN is hemorrhaging from all of this and just wait, Don Fruitcake Lemon is next! I love seeing the holy ones eat it. WoooHoooo!