Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
:rolleyes:
“The Hall of Fame, that’s not my motivation for any of this,’’ Baker tells USA TODAY Sports. “That’s not my motivation. Most of my life, I haven’t gotten what I deserve, so I don’t expect the Hall of Fame. I don’t expect nothing.
“If make the Hall of Fame, fine. If I don’t, that’s fine too.
“I know I’ve done my best. And I know more than anybody how America is. I really do. I’m not bitter about it. I just know how it is, man.’’
Dusty Baker celebrates the Astros' ALCS victory on the field at Yankee Stadium.' ALCS victory on the field at Yankee Stadium.

Dusty Baker celebrates the Astros' ALCS victory on the field at Yankee Stadium.
This is the first World Series since 1950 there will not be a single U.S.-born Black player on the field.
“Nah, don’t tell me that,’’ Baker says. “That’s terrible for the state of the game. Wow! Terrible. I’m ashamed of the game.
“Quote me. I am ashamed of the game.’’
Should we tally the percentage of players in the NFL and NBA that are black as compared to white and come up with far-fetched reasons as to why that is?
FYI: ==>> 25% of NFL is white and in NBA 17% is white.

I can hear the MSM now: " There's less white people in the NFL and NBA because whites are at a much higher income level and don't need that kind of money".

Reaction score
Probably its just me, but I still can't believe that race plays into whether or not someone is hired for a job, allowed into a certain college or university, promoted, allowed to compete, on and on and on. Just blows my mind.

What ever happened to being hired for your skills? Work performance, knowledge? Or being allowed entrance into a college or university because of your GPA and hard work?

Oh shit, never mind, I just woke up. :(

Reaction score