Reaction score

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"How people feel about our company".
Most here in the middle of the country, are disgusted with your company, as also should your shareholders.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
First time since 1950

:rolleyes:
“The Hall of Fame, that’s not my motivation for any of this,’’ Baker tells USA TODAY Sports. “That’s not my motivation. Most of my life, I haven’t gotten what I deserve, so I don’t expect the Hall of Fame. I don’t expect nothing.
“If make the Hall of Fame, fine. If I don’t, that’s fine too.
“I know I’ve done my best. And I know more than anybody how America is. I really do. I’m not bitter about it. I just know how it is, man.’’
Dusty Baker celebrates the Astros' ALCS victory on the field at Yankee Stadium.

This is the first World Series since 1950 there will not be a single U.S.-born Black player on the field.
“Nah, don’t tell me that,’’ Baker says. “That’s terrible for the state of the game. Wow! Terrible. I’m ashamed of the game.
“Quote me. I am ashamed of the game.’’

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
“The Hall of Fame, that’s not my motivation for any of this,’’ Baker tells USA TODAY Sports. “That’s not my motivation. Most of my life, I haven’t gotten what I deserve, so I don’t expect the Hall of Fame. I don’t expect nothing.
“I know I’ve done my best. And I know more than anybody how America is. I really do. I’m not bitter about it. I just know how it is, man.’’
Dusty Baker celebrates the Astros' ALCS victory on the field at Yankee Stadium.' ALCS victory on the field at Yankee Stadium.

This is the first World Series since 1950 there will not be a single U.S.-born Black player on the field.
“Nah, don’t tell me that,’’ Baker says. “That’s terrible for the state of the game. Wow! Terrible. I’m ashamed of the game.
I don't keep up on the sport much these days. Are the teams mostly Hispanic?

Timokreon

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Dusty is ashamed of the game, yet he is the manager of the Astros. Let's see, manager means you can ask for/acquire the personnel you think is going to win. So if he thinks there aren't enough USA born black players, then why doesn't HE get them on his roster?
Look in the mirror Dusty, you may not like what you see.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Dusty Baker celebrates the Astros' ALCS victory on the field at Yankee Stadium.' ALCS victory on the field at Yankee Stadium.

What a racist POS. He is not saying there are not enough black players in baseball (wrong -male black players make up 7.2 percent of the roster - more than the percentage of the general pop) rather he is bitching about the fact that there are no black players in the world series - which is 100 percent based on merit. Basically he is saying they need token black people playing on winning teams. Its insane. Then he bitches about the hall of fame outright calling them racists in the hopes that they induct him. Total garbage playing the race card and an embarrassment to the black community. Perhaps we need token whites in the NBA. Or they can just hire the better person for the job regardless of skin color. Its almost 2023 no one cares about the color of your skin.

Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
All of twitter is ablaze with Leftist screaming over Elon taking over. goddam funny.... So many promising to leave who never will. LOL.

View attachment 144031
I wonder if Hollywoods elite are finally going to move to Canada, like they promised us years ago they were gonna do. We have a few more that need to go back to England that I can think of......

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
That's funny. She knows she is so irrelevant to anyone or anything, she will do or say whatever just to get another 2 seconds of the MSM's attention. She better be brushing up on her Corona Bottle opening skills. Something tells me, she will need it soon.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score