Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
That's OK. Sandy Hook is also famous for the nude beach on the Federal part of it, plus there's the big, long, pier for loading ammunition onto ships from NAD Earle which isn't too far away.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
^^^ SO the response is to tax the owners more if they can't rent or sell their homes due to SF policies that have driven people away. You can't make this shit up.
You've heard of 'reverse psychology', right? You know, where you say or do the opposite of what you'd like to so that someone will do what it is you REALLY want them to do?

In San Freakycisco, if your high taxes, high prices and unreachable expectations drive people away, to compensate for your loss you jack up the taxes and prices so that should some poor bastard that has a lot of money but has been living on the moon for the last 5 years with no contact with anyone during that time comes along and pays those prices...then you're OK!

If they don't, you're not! That's SF Economics 101! :lol::lmao::rofl:

Some of this logic has been picked up by Gavin Newsom...if by some chance his begging for people to come back actually works, I can say for sure that THEN the state will be filled to capacity with MORONS (the ones that come back).

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Gawd forbid you create a great investment environment in SF. After all, the sooner you destroy investments the sooner you can level the playing field. If everyone can't live a nice comfortable life then we need to make sure everyone is miserable regardless of if they work hard and add value to society.

-- signed -- useless libtards

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Awful expensive "hurty words"......it was never about justice, it was all about money. They didn't get a multi billion dollar decision so they could all become billionaires, so now the people are taking it upon themselves to try and get 2.75 trillion. Jersey sucks....
From what I can tell, it was more about Alex Jones "enabling" the crazies to do things like harass and threaten the families who had lost loved ones. To me it's more about mental illness of those who would listen to Alex Jones and take action based on their own craziness. Alex Jones said "words" but never advised the crazies to harass and threaten so I kind of feel like it was all about going after someone who had money. Maybe they should have locked up the crazies instead. If I want to deny something in "history" as fake I should be able to as it would be my opinion.

Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

'Let That Sink In' - Elon Musk Barges Into Twitter HQ Ahead Of Deal Close
Update (10/20/2022 1520ET): Elon Musk sauntered into Twitter's San Francisco headquarters on Wednesday carrying a kitchen sink in preparation for his Friday takeover of the company.

In short, Twitter employees are freaking out, and left-wing 'experts' fear that free speech will allow 'dangerous' information to reach millions.

This is what it looks like when ideological zealots lose control over narratives.

21E97588-B0C6-4D13-ACCF-88B6348AB17D.gif

Last edited: