Price increase for Dahua & Hikvision( All products)

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

Maybe a bad news, due to the crazy chips price increase, these 2 companies will increase their whole product line price soon, 7-15% based on the different products.
The new price will start from next week, and if the chips keep crazy, will have new adding again in April.

This is coming on all Cams suppliers on the market.
For us, i will keep the price table till the new stocks in. I will post here when we do need to increase the price.

Our model T5442T-ZE, B5442E-ZE/Z4E has badly lack of chips now, but i kept a good stocks, so can be ok for 1-2 months.
Hikvision colorvu 4K right now need 2-3 months can get the chips. Crazy too.
Looks like the good models lacking of chips more crazy. :eek:

Flood money everywhere, everything is more and more expensive. Hope the world can be back to normal in months.

Andy

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks Andy for letting us all know to spend our stimulus money on cameras now and not wait for our tax refunds :lmao:

And thank you for not being like the gas stations that jack up the prices just with the mention of a hurricane even though the gas tanks are full of fuel purchased at a lower rate!

It is great to see someone that doesn't want to take advantage of their clients!

runraid

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Prices on everything are going up. And taxes are going up in the USA. Ammo has more than doubled in prices. My home prices are going up. Even my Starbucks drink went up 30 cents. It’s not a good time to hold cash. Invest in IP cams

Wildcat_1

Known around here
Reaction score
Anyone considering upgrades or additions to their systems, absolutely do it now. These chip shortages generally get worse before they get better so when you find suppliers like @EMPIRETECANDY that have luckily kept some stocks based on forecasting, it’s best to act quickly and buy now. Stimulus certainly can assist in making choices for some easier ;)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Hmm, looks like I will have to tack on another month before I can buy the 4K PTZ if I wait for the new one coming out. However if I buy the DH-SD8A820WA-HNF now I will save some money. I need to notify Andy.

Last edited:

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Hmm, looks like I will have to tack on another month before I can buy the 4K PTZ if I wait for the new one coming out. However if I buy the DH-SD8A820WA-HNF now I will save some money. I need to notify Andy.
Haha Andy will be busy this week. I also had andy put in another order for a friiend for a 4/3. He be flooded with all the orders lol

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
:)
I am just starting the ordering process for it. He is going to send me a bill to get the ball rolling so that he can place the order.
Nice, I might by another camera in near future waiting to see some of these new models. Also lets see how the pricing will play out for the new models. :)

juliand

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Amazon used to use Paypal, and I sometimes take advantage of Paypal's credit feature, where there's 0 interest for 6 mos.
Does Andy sell anywhere that has paypal credit.
@EMPIRETECANDY