Price increase for Dahua & Hikvision( All products)

rustynut

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Amazon used to use Paypal, and I sometimes take advantage of Paypal's credit feature, where there's 0 interest for 6 mos.
Does Andy sell anywhere that has paypal credit.

When I purchase with Ebay they send a request for $ through PP. I would PM Andy with your request.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Damn price increase 7%-12% for dahua this week.
Hikvision increased 8% this month, will have another 10% next month. Delivery time for new orders need 3 months. Colorvu models badly effected.

Looks like all parts price is increasing now.
But guys who bought from us, i will keep my price same till May. I have 1 month stock level, And try to increase the price as less as I can after it.

There has a big accident on the Suez Canal Yesterday, maybe shipping cost to Europe will increase soon if can't pull this big guy off.

1616598527780.png

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^ You're preaching to the choir.

I just swapped out an SV3C (last one left from my early days) with a 5442T in 6mm and it's like night and day, not only in quality but in ight sensitivity at night. I keep moving that damn SV3C around, maybe because it dates back to so early in my surveillance journey, but it's days are numbered. Two more 5442s and the base system will be fully "tricked out".

Reaction score
^^^ You're preaching to the choir.

I just swapped out an SV3C (last one left from my early days) with a 5442T in 6mm and it's like night and day, not only in quality but in ight sensitivity at night. I keep moving that damn SV3C around, maybe because it dates back to so early in my surveillance journey, but it's days are numbered. Two more 5442s and the base system will be fully "tricked out".
I know what you mean. It is hard to retire a working IP camera, no matter how outdated. I just dusted off an old 3 MP Dahua mini-bullet and mounted it near a basement door (in a well-lighted area) just to cover a blind spot on one side of my house. It's not a great camera by modern standards, but it works just fine for where it has been placed.

Did I really need to mount it? Probably not, given the coverage of my other cameras, but I couldn't resist putting it back into service.