Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Florida governor Ron DeSantis just announced a statewide grand jury to investigate covid shot companies for fraud based on the misrepresentations the companies made to all of us about the efficacy of their shots. Well done. Love it.

Twitter
That means I''ll get my $0.50 from the class action lawsuit. SWEET!!!!

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

tech_junkie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
People who skipped their COVID vaccine are at higher risk of traffic accidents, according to a new study :rolleyes:

They found that the unvaccinated people were 72% more likely to be involved in a severe traffic crash—in which at least one person was transported to the hospital—than those who were vaccinated.

Story
Probably from running red lights rushing their vaccinated love ones to the hospital.

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Even medical professionals are against the boosters - an overwheming number of medical professionals, from doctors to nurses - everybody!
I forget who said it but the pattern is predictable. Truth Passes Through Three Stages: First, It Is Ridiculed. Second, It Is Violently Opposed. Third, It Is Accepted As Self-Evident...

We're getting to the final stage. And when that happens, you can bet the media will pivot and blame Trump. When you see stories on MSM about vaccine deaths and injuries, know that the next phase is blaming the right for the vax.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I forget who said it but the pattern is predictable. Truth Passes Through Three Stages: First, It Is Ridiculed. Second, It Is Violently Opposed. Third, It Is Accepted As Self-Evident...

We're getting to the final stage. And when that happens, you can bet the media will pivot and blame Trump. When you see stories on MSM about vaccine deaths and injuries, know that the next phase is blaming the right for the vax.
It took me a while before I even spoke out to family and friends or posted in this thread because I called bullshit right away and that was a very unpopular view at the time. Heck, even now there are a plethora of nimrods that don't get that they've been, and are still being, conned...

mcapeed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Interesting story on the injection IV rather than the muscle contributing to issues. Imagine some poorly trained jabber/nurse getting it wrong and you paying the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk