Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Interesting story on the injection IV rather than the muscle contributing to issues. Imagine some poorly trained jabber/nurse getting it wrong and you paying the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My wife has been a RN for almost 20 years now. She left her job of 20 years at the hospital a year ago because they announced that they were going to mandate the clot shot (they also said they would accept exemption’s.). She resigned anyway because she did not want to work for a organization where something like that was even on the table.

Digressing, when she was at the hospital, one of her main roles was educating and training new grads and new hires.

When I started reading about all these sudden deaths from the clot shot I made comment to her about that. Her response was “why yea, I would believe that.” She said that over the past few years she started noticing that whenever new grads would give IM injections they wouldn’t pull back on the syringe. She was taught that whenever you give a IM injection you always pull back first, if blood comes into the syringe you pull out and discard because you screwed up and hit a vein.

After several of her students she finally asked what they have been taught about IM injections. They said the new protocol is to only pull back to check for blood on a IM if that certain injection states “do not inject in a vein.”

That being said, I’m not shocked at all about these sudden deaths, I’m sure most of them went right into the blood stream and right to the heart.

Her comment to me was that if I ever need a shot that she needs to be the one who does it, or someone who is at least over 30.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My wife has been a RN for almost 20 years now. She left her job of 20 years at the hospital a year ago because they announced that they were going to mandate the clot shot (they also said they would accept exemption’s.). She resigned anyway because she did not want to work for a organization where something like that was even on the table.

Digressing, when she was at the hospital, one of her main roles was educating and training new grads and new hires.

When I started reading about all these sudden deaths from the clot shot I made comment to her about that. Her response was “why yea, I would believe that.” She said that over the past few years she started noticing that whenever new grads would give IM injections they wouldn’t pull back on the syringe. She was taught that whenever you give a IM injection you always pull back first, if blood comes into the syringe you pull out and discard because you screwed up and hit a vein.

After several of her students she finally asked what they have been taught about IM injections. They said the new protocol is to only pull back to check for blood on a IM if that certain injection states “do not inject in a vein.”

That being said, I’m not shocked at all about these sudden deaths, I’m sure most of them went right into the blood stream and right to the heart.

Her comment to me was that if I ever need a shot that she needs to be the one who does it, or someone who is at least over 30.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Some years ago we had an elderly cat who had diabetes and the veterinarian who taught me how to give insulin injections told me to pull back, if there was blood, remove the needle and try again. I have been wondering all along if inexperienced or incompetent people giving shots could be doing this wrong and contributing to the problems with these jabs. I now know it is called "aspiration" and I wondered why I hadn't seen mention of this before. I guess people have been questioning this and I have overlooked it. I should have known if anybody was talking about this it would be John Campbell, I'm sure there are others.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Some years ago we had an elderly cat who had diabetes and the veterinarian who taught me how to give insulin injections told me to pull back, if there was blood, remove the needle and try again. I have been wondering all along if inexperienced or incompetent people giving shots could be doing this wrong and contributing to the problems with these jabs. I now know it is called "aspiration" and I wondered why I hadn't seen mention of this before. I guess people have been questioning this and I have overlooked it. I should have known if anybody was talking about this it would be John Campbell, I'm sure there are others.
At least around here, during the heat of the "get your clot shot or you'll die" campaign in early to mid 2021. They had clinics everywhere, they had every fire department having clinics to get your clot shot.

I left our FD about 2 years ago, still have a lot of friends in various departments. I know several of them were the ones at their departments giving the clot shots. And they were only EMT's.

I was a EMT on our department, and I know the only injection EMT's are legally allowed to give in our state is Epi. No where in that class are EMT's taught to differentiate between IM and IV. You know dang well that when the sheep were rolling in to get their shot that they were rolling up their sleeve and letting anyone and everyone stick that needle in them.

Heck, at least around here they could just have well opened up all the vet clinics for your free clot shot and let the vet stick you.

tech_junkie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Then there is others that want to use Fauci as the escape goat to cover up the politician's involvement:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Coroner: ‘Fit and Healthy’ 27-Year-Old Man’s Death from Blood Clot ‘Direct Result’ of AstraZeneca Covid Jab

A UK man died as a “direct result” of blood clots suffered just weeks after an AstraZeneca Covid jab, a coroner told an inquest Tuesday.
Suffolk senior coroner Nigel Parsley detailed the sudden death of “fit and healthy” 27-year-old Jack Last, concluding it was attributed to the jab, which was suspended in several European countries in March 2021 due to concerns over blood clots.

“In Jack’s case, I will record that Jack Last died of a blood clot to the brain as a direct result of his body’s reaction to the AstraZeneca vaccine given to him on March 30, 2021,” Parsley told the government hearing held in Ipswich.
Last, a Stowmarket engineer, received an AstraZeneca jab on March 30 and went to the emergency room on April 9 due to a “throbbing headache,” which doctors dismissed as a migraine.
Dr. William Petchey, a West Suffolk Hospital consultant, told the inquest he initially dismissed cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) as Last reported the headaches would “spontaneously resolve,” which Petchey reasoned was “in keeping with migraine.”
However, Petchey described a delay in conducting a CT venogram scan to rule out the possibility of vaccine-induced immune thrombocytopenia and thrombosis (VITT).
When the scan was conducted, doctors were able to confirm Last did indeed suffer from CVST.
“Mr. Last was given anticoagulation to thin the clot, but he developed a bleed on the brain,” the BBC reported, adding he died upon being transferred to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge.

Coroner: ‘Fit and Healthy’ 27-Year-Old Man’s Death from Blood Clot ‘Direct Result’ of AstraZeneca Covid Jab (infowars.com)

tech_junkie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Summary of U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson's roundtable discussion on COVID-19 Vaccines: What They Are, How They Work, and Possible Causes of Injuries, to shed light on the current state of knowledge surrounding the vaccine and the path forward. Medical experts and doctors who specialize in COVID-19 vaccine research and treatment joined Senator Johnson at the roundtable. December 7, 2022.
To watch the full roundtable discussion, go here:
Senator Ron Johnson - COVID-19 Vaccines: What They Are, How They Work, Possible Causes Of Injuries
Source Video:
INSIDE THE CAPITOL HILL COVID FORUM
See Also:
One Chart That Says It All: Vaccinated People Dying In Far Greater Numbers Than Unvaccinated
One Chart That Says It All: Vaccinated People Dying In Far Greater Numbers Than Unvaccinated
Ed Dowd & Josh Stirling Present Alarming COVID-19 Vaccine Statistics At Washington D.C. Roundtable
Ed Dowd & Josh Stirling Present Alarming COVID-19 Vaccine Statistics At Washington D.C. Roundtable
How COVID Spokespeople Misled, Then Refused To Discuss & Debate Vaccine Disaster
How COVID Spokespeople Misled, Then Refused To Discuss & Debate Vaccine Disaster
Lt. Col. Theresa Long Describes Catastrophic Impact Of COVID-19 Vaccines On U.S. Military
Lt. Col. Theresa Long Describes Catastrophic Impact Of COVID-19 Vaccines On U.S. Military
ICAN Attorney Aaron Siri Describes Alarming V-Safe Data During Washington D.C. Roundtable
ICAN Attorney Aaron Siri Describes Alarming V-Safe Data During Washington D.C. Roundtable
Covid-19 Vaccine Pharmacovigilance Report
Covid-19 Vaccine Pharmacovigilance Report
More Than 1,000 Peer Reviewed Articles On COVID Vaccine Injuries
COMPILATION: PEER REVIEWED MEDICAL PAPERS OF COVID VACCINE INJURIES - COVIDVACCINEINJURIES.COM
COVID-19 Vaccination Stories, Side Effects & Healing
COVID-19 Vaccination Stories, Side Effects & Healing | Sunfellow Notes
COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Event Tracking System (VAERS)
COVID-19 Vaccine Bad Batches Reference Page
Increasing Death Rates, Plummeting Birth Rates, Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)
COVID-19 - Mystery Clots In Vaccinated Deceased People
COVID-19 & Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE)
Covid-19 – Vaccine-Induced T Cell Suppression, Virus Activation, Cancer, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s
COVID-19 Menstrual & Breast Milk Disruptions, Miscarriages, Infertility, Transmission (Shedding)
COVID-19 Magnetism, Graphene Oxide, UV Fluorescence
Has Our Blood Supply Been Contaminated By Vaccinated, Genetically-Modified Blood?
COVID-19 Healing Resources
Censored, Sidelined And Villainized Doctors, Nurses, Health Care Workers Describe Their COVID-19 Experiences

tech_junkie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
People do stupid things to get points on the internet . Remember those idiots eating TIDE laundry detergent pods?
Yeah, I think we called them Zoomers. They also snorted condoms up their noses and licked airplane toilet bowl seats at the beginning of Sars Covid 19, to try and get a date with a stupid chic that did the same on tiktok.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited: