Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Yum

tech_junkie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I don't know about that. Everything I see looks like a reaction to the vaccine, and if you saw them (like I did) discuss how much mercury is an acceptable level in a vaccine,you wouldn't be trying to blame their homicide on a virus.
But here is a vid, and this guys took another observation: Some of them appear to hallucinate before killing over, which is a sign of brain injury and not a heart condition.

Attachments

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know about that. Everything I see looks like a reaction to the vaccine, and if you saw them (like I did) discuss how much mercury is an acceptable level in a vaccine,you wouldn't be trying to blame their homicide on a virus.
But here is a vid, and this guys took another observation: Some of them appear to hallucinate before killing over, which is a sign of brain injury and not a heart condition.
I know when I had my stroke, almost a decade ago, I had vertigo and went to my knees. The vertigo reminded me of my drinking days, room was spinning. My stroke (TIA), was a bit different, what they found is my blood vessel in my neck had a tear and the flap cut off the flow. Also the MRI showed I had multiple strokes, thinking the flap/tear caused that. I will say I had several issues a few days later, mostly headaches that came on quick and did not last long, but one I remember, was at a restaurant and my right eye went partially blind. My MRI was two weeks after my stroke, at the time I thought I had an ear infection :), from the ENT they sent me to a Neurologist which ordered the MRI. When the Doctor saw my MRI he called me right away and ordered me to go straight to ER :), he even had them rush me straight in, no wait. That was an expensive night of monitoring :)

My point is; watching the video was extremely interesting, those who were looking up or at something was strange, but with a clot/stroke the spinning dizziness is what I experienced too and had I been standing up I would of spun around too, I was sitting when my stroke happened and I got up and quickly went to my knees trying to control my balance. Now I will say I was looking down or straight out, trying to control my imbalance. They were looking up...one of them looked like he was fighting...

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I see Dr. Robert Malone has gotten his Twitter account back. I joined Twitter in support of what Elon is doing with it. Maybe msm will allow more facts about the jabs so they can blame it on Trump if the Jan 6 circus doesn't work out for them.

tech_junkie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I see Dr. Robert Malone has gotten his Twitter account back. I joined Twitter in support of what Elon is doing with it. Maybe msm will allow more facts about the jabs so they can blame it on Trump if the Jan 6 circus doesn't work out for them.
But Elon is playing "good cop" with it. He'll let you post what you want, but it won't trend or show up anywhere.

Malone can't do anything about it because the CIA is the agency behind waging all of this.
But he does get to see what they are doing:
View attachment aheydbhpzo6x.mp4

Last edited: