Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Inventor Of mRNA Vaccine: ‘Hospitalization Risk Of Vaccine Higher Than Virus For Young Men’

On Sunday Dr. Robert W Malone, a virologist well known for inventing the mRNA vaccine took to Twitter to share a study analyzing SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination-Associated Myocarditis in children ages 12-17.

“SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination-Associated Myocarditis in Children Ages 12-17: A Stratified National Database Analysis” read the post, which included a link to the study.

Malone made a follow-up post citing a section of the research concluding that male children aged 12-17, are more at risk of harm from the COVID-19 vaccine than the virus itself.

“For boys with no underlying health conditions, the chance of either cardiac adverse event (CAE), or hospitalization for CAE, after their 2nd dose of mRNA vaccine are considerably higher than their 120-day risk of COVID hospitalization, even at times of peak disease prevalence,” quoted Malone.

Like many who have spoken out against numerous lies of the establishment, Robert Malone’s Wikipedia page contains borderline slanderous material with statements such as “Malone received criticism for propagating COVID-19 misinformation, including making unsupported claims about the alleged toxicity of spike proteins generated by some COVID-19 vaccines,” but is locked from public edits.

The virologist has shared other studies on the platform as well, including another one on Vaccination-Associated Myocarditis in children by the University of California.

Malone remains an active user on Twitter, routinely creating and sharing posts against medical tyranny and government overreach.

“Why did you see an enormous synchronized push by media and government to label Ivermectin as an unsafe horse medicine when both assertions are clearly false?” read one post. “And why did so many buy into that media theme (meme)?”

Inventor Of mRNA Vaccine: 'Hospitalization Risk Of Vaccine Higher Than Virus For Young Men' - Big League Politics

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
At long last, there might be a COVID treatment leftists won't denigrate: But how much will it cost?

One of the most peculiar things about COVID in America is that the powers that be — in politics, media, and medicine — have been hostile to the possibility of treating COVID. Since the virus emerged, people have been told there's nothing that can be done to treat COVID until they're near death, at which point...there's nothing that can be done to treat COVID. These same actors have hysterically opposed both the hydroxychloroquine cocktail and ivermectin. However, that resistance to early intervention may change now that Pfizer has a COVID-19 therapeutic antiviral protease inhibitor called PF-07321332.

PF-07321332 entered its phase two and three trials in August 2021. The treatment will be administered orally, although another version, called PF-07304814, is administered through an IV drip. According to Pfizer:

We believe that, if successful and authorized or approved, these investigational therapies could provide end-to-end treatment options for COVID-19 patients, including those exposed to the virus, those with diagnosed infections treated in the outpatient setting, and those hospitalized with moderate to severe infection.
Antiviral medications operate by interfering with a virus's ability to replicate in the body. If the medication is given early enough in the illness's progress, the infection will be weak. Protease inhibitors and other antivirals have been around for a long time for treating various illnesses, but they've only had off-label use in treating COVID cases. Pfizer's version, however, would be specific to SARS-CoV-2 treatment.

Early in the pandemic, existing antivirals, especially protease inhibitors, intrigued scientists. That's because they'd noticed that HIV patients already taking protease inhibitors for AIDS disease, if they caught COVID, mostly had surprisingly mild cases and unexpected survival rates. Also, in 2003, an earlier coronavirus — SARS-CoV-1 — responded well to protease inhibitors. Pfizer explained,

At long last, there might be a COVID treatment leftists won't denigrate - American Thinker

My Comment: This is nothing more than Pfizer's version of Ivermectin. Some are already calling it Pfizermectin. Hahahaha

Reaction score
It's not about health or public safety. It's about CONTROL.
This is a nurse in Bowling Green, KY.
Instead, two workers showed up and refused to leave until someone told them that they are fired.
The Med Center was the target of protests last month when they became one of the largest hospitals in the country to impose a vaccine mandate on their employees. On August 18, over 100 community members and health care workers demonstrated outside the campus holding signs with slogans such as, “my body my choice” and “medical freedom.”

Leadership at the hospital had until August 9 to get vaccinated and all other employees had until September 1.

A healthcare worker named Ale Minnicks posted a video of herself two days after the mandate went into effect on TikTok and Facebook. Her and a coworker, who identified herself as Ashley Rich, were refusing the jab. They arrived at work and were unable to clock in — but the hospital refused to say that they were being fired.

“The Medical Center in BG, KY was trying to quietly put over 350 out of a job without resignation or termination for not getting the vaccine,” Minnicks wrote, along with the hashtag “stop the mandate.”

As they were told to leave the building, Minnicks kept reiterating that “I did not quit and I was not fired.” “You’re going to have to leave. We need your badge and we need you to leave,” a woman can be heard telling Minnicks. Still, they were initially careful with their wording and did not say the women were fired. “There was a choice, you chose not to take the vaccine,” a man, who identifies himself as head of security, is heard saying. “So then fire us,” the women demand, asking for a termination letter in exchange for her badge. Eventually, they are told that they have been fired and both agree to leave.

@aleminnicksPart 2. We forced their hand and they finally fired us! I urge everyone in this same situation to make them fire you! We didn’t choose this. ##stopthemandate

By refusing to quit and showing up for work, the women will have more options available when it comes to potential lawsuits and unemployment. There are currently massive staff shortages at hospitals across the country, leading the American Hospital Association to express concerns about the impending federal requirement for all healthcare staff to get the COVID-19 vaccine.

AHA CEO Rick Pollack said in a statement that a “practical matter, this policy may result in exacerbating the severe workforce shortage problems that currently exist.”

https:/www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/kentucky-health-care-workers-refused-comply-vaccine-mandate-forced-hospital-fire-videos/

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
An interesting read a little long;

The Covid spike in highly vaccinated Israel holds grim omens for other economies

By Samanth Subramanian
Looking into the Future of Capitalism
Published September 13, 2021

On Aug. 31, Israel registered 11,000 new Covid-19 cases, the highest daily number since the pandemic began. The worrying thing was: That day’s case count beat a record set in mid-January, when only a small proportion of Israel’s population had been vaccinated.
By the end of August, at least 68% of Israelis had received at least one vaccine dose, but even the vaccinated were falling sick enough to need hospitalization. Alarmed, the Israeli government set about administering booster shots, trying to contain a surge in cases driven largely by the Delta variant of the coronavirus.

In its speed and thoroughness, Israel’s vaccination drive was a shining model. But to other governments, Israel’s late-summer spike now presents the frightening prospect that vaccine immunity may wane quicker than expected. Most countries have been slower than Israel in inoculating their populations, so the logical conclusion seems to be that their drop-off in vaccine immunity will follow Israel’s with a similar lag. Israel’s present looms in other countries’ futures. Indeed, said David O’Connor, a professor of pathology at the University of Wisconsin, “I have every reason to believe that the US is already seeing a version of that same spike in cases.”

But O’Connor and other scientists watching closely don’t necessarily believe that Israel’s patterns have to replicate themselves precisely in other countries. Israel’s Covid-19 escalation does offer signs of what will happen elsewhere in the coming months—but not always in ways that we expect.

Story Continues Here

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Our Most Reliable Pandemic Number Is Losing Meaning (57% vax w/mild or asymptomatic symptoms)

Our Most Reliable Pandemic Number Is Losing Meaning
A new study suggests that almost half of those hospitalized with COVID-19 have mild or asymptomatic cases.

From the start, COVID hospitalizations have served as a vital metric for tracking the risks posed by the disease. Last winter, this magazine described it as “the most reliable pandemic number,” ... On the one hand, death counts offer finality, but they’re a lagging signal and don’t account for people who suffered from significant illness but survived. Case counts, on the other hand, depend on which and how many people happen to get tested. Presumably, hospitalization numbers provide a more stable and reliable gauge of the pandemic’s true toll, in terms of severe disease. But a new, nationwide study of hospitalization records, released as a preprint today, suggests that the meaning of this gauge can easily be misinterpreted—and that it has been shifting over time.

The study found that from March 2020 through early January 2021—before vaccination was widespread, and before the Delta variant had arrived—the proportion of patients with mild or asymptomatic disease was 36 percent. From mid-January through the end of June 2021, however, that number rose to 48 percent. In other words, the study suggests that roughly half of all the hospitalized patients showing up on COVID-data dashboards in 2021 may have been admitted for another reason entirely, or had only a mild presentation of disease.

This increase was even bigger for vaccinated hospital patients, of whom 57 percent had mild or asymptomatic disease. But unvaccinated patients have also been showing up with less severe symptoms, on average, than earlier in the pandemic: The study found that 45 percent of their cases were mild or asymptomatic since January 21.

COVID Hospitalization Numbers Can Be Misleading - The Atlantic

Reaction score
A new study suggests that almost half of those hospitalized with COVID-19 have mild or asymptomatic cases.
This makes no sense. If one does not have symptoms (is asymptomatic), then why are they hospitalized?

If they are putting people w/o symptoms in the hospital, it begs the question WHY? Why are they admitting people w/o symptoms into the hospital? Isn't the purpose of being admitted is to treat the symptoms? I thought there was this big issue with not enough beds, nurses, etc? Or are they just manufacturing a crisis so they can say 'not enough beds'?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Can't say if the mRNA vaccines are the way forward when conventional vaccines for other threats are still being administered and developed. Vaccines in general do not cause infertility. I know people that have multiple kids successfully even after getting multiple jabs during the course of their childhood. There are anti-vaxxers out there; if you're living in a rural in middle-of-no-where part of the country, I don't see the concern over getting any vaccine in general. :rofl:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Best guess is to minimize the transmission of this virus to uninfected people. But then again over 50% of the population seems to have fallen victim to control :(

The first thing people need to do is grab a hammer and take whack at their TV screens and avoid MSM. They should instead of rely on credible sources they can entrust.

A family doctor would definitely give you a better opinion than someone like Dr. Gupta getting paid millions a year by CNN.

This makes no sense. If one does not have symptoms (is asymptomatic), then why are they hospitalized?

If they are putting people w/o symptoms in the hospital, it begs the question WHY? Why are they admitting people w/o symptoms into the hospital? Isn't the purpose of being admitted is to treat the symptoms? I thought there was this big issue with not enough beds, nurses, etc? Or are they just manufacturing a crisis so they can say 'not enough beds'?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
You can't go 100% organic - non-GMO unless you abandon that fruit or vegetable completely. We all have been consuming some form of non-GMO crap for years, have they predisposed to higher risk of cancer or other diseases? It may be hard to say, but I know people in their 80's and the only surgery they have had to undergo in recent years was a stent placement.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I believe the answer is that they were in the hospital for a non-covid reason and were routinely tested for covid, and if positive were counted as a covid patient.

In hindsight, last year I went in as an outpatient for a cardiac test and had to have the swab in the brain test beforehand. If it had been positive I can now imagine that being rationalized as a covid positive patient.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Two years in and the self absorbed Dr Fake Fauci is saying “gee we hadn’t thought of that, we need to discuss it soon”….

yeah right after the next $Billion in vaccines are shipped…

DR. FAUCI ON IF THOSE WITH NATURAL IMMUNITY SHOULD GET THE VACCINE: ‘I DON’T HAVE A REALLY FIRM ANSWER’
‘That’s something that we’re going to have to discuss regarding the durability of the response’

————-
This right here says it all. And makes me wish I'd never had taken the vax. This guy is a full blown idiot. And those in charge as well. And they are deceiving the American public.

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Since this covid crap came from an animal and was factory mutated for humans. I wonder why the Gooberment has not told the cat lady that she needs to Vax her cats. Hmmm.

Most diseases originally come from animals. Hiv = monkeys, Swine flu = pigs, Mad cow = cows, etc.. And the reason 95 % of these diseases affects humans, is because humans manipulate the disease.
Stop the labs and the libs from having sex with animals. Oh wait, sorry I forgot, they are animals.