IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE: COVID Whistleblower Claims the VAERS Reporting Database Tracking Vaccine Complications is WRONG and Undercounting by a Factor of 100!

Dr. Mollie James, COVID whistleblower denouncing the vaccine mandates, has shockingly claimed that the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, the national database that tracks complications and side effects from vaccines, is so widely underused that the real number of COVID vaccine complications is more than 100 times what is currently being reported.

If true, this means that the political decision to force vaccines on the public and on entire industries could come with major, long-term, serious health consequences that are poorly understood because the political agenda is suffocating the scientific collection of data.

“I feel pressured not to use VAERS and many of my colleagues confidently tell me the same,” Dr. James said ...“They are scared of the politics, of being outed, shamed, and ridiculed. It’s easy for a Doctor to lose their admitting privileges somewhere, and many know if they report something as a vaccine side effect they could lose their job. I just can’t believe what I’m seeing over and over again, and I’ve decided to come forward because this is such a silent crisis of public health, people have to know how bad things are and they need to know the real risks of the COVID vaccines.”

Dr. James points to peer-reviewed studies and surveys that show the VAERS system is off by a factor of 100, and says this matches her own experiences.

Dr. James estimated that in her intensive care unit in New York City, or ICU, with a major medical chain, she sees 30% or more who clearly have complications after having received the vaccine. “There is clearly an increased risk of strokes, heart attack, blood clots, autoimmune issues, arterial issues, and neurological issues associated with the vaccine that are not being tracked because politics is demanding that the vaccine be considered perfect.

EXCLUSIVE: COVID Whistleblower Claims the VAERS Reporting Database Tracking Vaccine Complications is WRONG and Undercounting by a Factor of 100! (thegatewaypundit.com)

My Comment: I do not doubt this one iota. IMHO we have been lied to from this administration from top to bottom.

Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE: COVID Whistleblower Claims the VAERS Reporting Database Tracking Vaccine Complications is WRONG and Undercounting by a Factor of 100!

Dr. Mollie James, COVID whistleblower denouncing the vaccine mandates, has shockingly claimed that the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, the national database that tracks complications and side effects from vaccines, is so widely underused that the real number of COVID vaccine complications is more than 100 times what is currently being reported.

If true, this means that the political decision to force vaccines on the public and on entire industries could come with major, long-term, serious health consequences that are poorly understood because the political agenda is suffocating the scientific collection of data.

“I feel pressured not to use VAERS and many of my colleagues confidently tell me the same,” Dr. James said ...“They are scared of the politics, of being outed, shamed, and ridiculed. It’s easy for a Doctor to lose their admitting privileges somewhere, and many know if they report something as a vaccine side effect they could lose their job. I just can’t believe what I’m seeing over and over again, and I’ve decided to come forward because this is such a silent crisis of public health, people have to know how bad things are and they need to know the real risks of the COVID vaccines.”

Dr. James points to peer-reviewed studies and surveys that show the VAERS system is off by a factor of 100, and says this matches her own experiences.

Dr. James estimated that in her intensive care unit in New York City, or ICU, with a major medical chain, she sees 30% or more who clearly have complications after having received the vaccine. “There is clearly an increased risk of strokes, heart attack, blood clots, autoimmune issues, arterial issues, and neurological issues associated with the vaccine that are not being tracked because politics is demanding that the vaccine be considered perfect.

EXCLUSIVE: COVID Whistleblower Claims the VAERS Reporting Database Tracking Vaccine Complications is WRONG and Undercounting by a Factor of 100! (thegatewaypundit.com)

My Comment: I do not doubt this one iota. IMHO we have been lied to from this administration from top to bottom.
one of my neighbors is the head of nursing at a major hopital in my county and I asked him\her how is she handling the over 100% plus icu capacity the hospital is at? her reply was a laugh and a snicker and said it's only at 46%

eeeeesh

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Anybody else tested for antibodies?

I have Kaiser medical insurance and I saw they were offering free antibody testing, so I went in and had a blood draw done. Results came back positive for Covid antibodies, (although there was a disclaimer that it could be a 'false positive'), but my entire family thinks we had Covid last year and it was pretty mild - basically flu-like symptoms.

In any case, seeing the positive results for antibodies makes me feel better about the whole situation since at this point we have zero plans to get the vaccine

Attachments

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Anybody else tested for antibodies?

I have Kaiser medical insurance and I saw they were offering free antibody testing, so I went in and had a blood draw done. Results came back positive for Covid antibodies, (although there was a disclaimer that it could be a 'false positive'), but my entire family thinks we had Covid last year and it was pretty mild - basically flu-like symptoms.

In any case, seeing the positive results for antibodies makes me feel better about the whole situation since at this point we have zero plans to get the vaccine
We have been considering this but haven't asked about it yet. If I had it, it was late 2019, you know, before this whole thing started.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
one of my neighbors is the head of nursing at a major hopital in my county and I asked him\her how is she handling the over 100% plus icu capacity the hospital is at? her reply was a laugh and a snicker and said it's only at 46%
We asked one of our family members, she said they had 46 patients in the whole Huge Hospital she works at, in our Huge City/Area of 7 million, they have plenty of beds available, don't believe MSM...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Now the snakes in DC are purposely cutting the supply of what appears to be one of the best if not THE best Wuflu treatments available to red states.

Democrats are sick perverted deranged killers.