Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Libs on this forum are for Biden the great Betrayer of Black Voters. Biden represents their values....wow, libs...just wow! LMAO...painted into a corner.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha....ha...

Lordy, the TDS pansies and the triggered "woke" liberals are so entertaining and predictable....

....OMG, that gray ol' hang printed an "opinion" and some thumb sucking libs wet the bed....hahahhahaha

Reaction score
<snip: racism definition screenshot posted for the 3rd time>
I got it.
I saw it.
I know the meaning, but I'm not sure you do.
to recap. Democrat policies are racist. It is Racist to assume POC are incapable of success. it is Racist to assume POC are stupid enough to be fully manipulated by promises of social welfare handouts. It is Racist to create systems of "support" that create multi-generational welfare lifestyles-- and to remove HOPE from their lives. It is RACIST to do these things as a manipulation to garner votes to stay in power-- and THAT is the Most-Racist system and ideology faced by POC.

Disagree? Rock on-- prove it.

1591580663779.png

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
I got it.
I saw it.
I know the meaning, but I'm not sure you do.
to recap. Democrat policies are racist. It is Racist to assume POC are incapable of success. it is Racist to assume POC are stupid enough to be fully manipulated by promises of social welfare handouts. It is Racist to create systems of "support" that create multi-generational welfare lifestyles-- and to remove HOPE from their lives. It is RACIST to do these things as a manipulation to garner votes to stay in power-- and THAT is the Most-Racist system and ideology faced by POC.

Disagree? Rock on-- prove it.

View attachment 63354
I liked this because it was so ridiculous.

Which party has been scrubbing black voters from the roles? Taking away their benefits? Making getting an education harder? Making it harder for them to get jobs? Uhhh... Republicans and we all know it the important thing is black folks know it and they will be voting this fall.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Reaction score

Which party has been scrubbing black voters from the roles? Taking away their benefits? Making getting an education harder? Making it harder for them to get jobs? Uhhh... Republicans and we all know it the important thing is black folks know it and they will be voting this fall.

Cute talking points.... here we go.

Scrubbing NON voters from the roles---- LA had 115% of their POPULATION registered to vote. ONE HUNDRED FIFTEEN PERCENT! Is that OK? Don't you want ACCURATE elections? No??--Why? Liberals cry about Voter ID and the running complaint is that it will disenfranchize POC from the voting process. Bull to the power of Shit. ;) That statement is patently RACIST on its face--- to automatically assume that POC are incapable of getting an ID to vote is Racist AF. The DEMS can own that one.

Taking away their benefits? You mean-- seeing an economy responsible for the LOWEST unemployment rate of POC EVER? That? :) If not--- what are you talking about???

Making getting an education harder? Again---No idea what you're talking about. it is EASIER for POC to qualify for money for post-secondary education. So-- Again-- what ARE you talking about?

Harder to get jobs? What??? Whatt??????? Wow---- LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE FOR POC EVER. What are you talking about? Again--- DEMOCRAT/Liberal presumptions about POC shows what their true beliefs are. And if that's not true, then the Dems simply believe POC are gullible and stupid.

Reaction score

Do you suppose we could take this Thread back to the COVID discussion ?? I love the CIVIL political banter we've been having-- but I feel like I helped totally hijack this topic.

Come on over and let's keep our political discussion going. :cool:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
:offtopic::ohsnap::smoking:

New York State is biting its nails at the moment as New York City begins Phase 1 reopening today. Its too bad that every region in every state in the country couldn't open up in unison (there would have been better control). Other parts of the country (about 18 states) have seen a surge of cases shortly after reopening via Phase 1. :(
My recommendation for folks in the city is to wait it out for an additional 2-3 weeks before joining the bandwagon.

Last edited:

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Do you suppose we could take this Thread back to the COVID discussion ?? I love the CIVIL political banter we've been having-- but I feel like I helped totally hijack this topic.

Fair point. Returning to COVID-19-mode here.

Here's the latest hottie in a mask shot for you:

1591618479022.png

On the COVID front in Indiana, things seem to be under control. The state is mostly in phase 3 reopening, planning for the next phase in a week or so. Overall there is enough capacity in the ICU to handle about 3x-4x the current case load, and with many camps cancelled and fewer sports playing, spread of the disease through kids seems to be remaining low.

In another week or two the next phase of this research study should have results to report:

I hope you guys stay safe and healthy.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

Covid-19 is becoming so yesterday. :) Covid-19 is winding down, even in New York unless the protesters spiked it back up.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, this is the new norm in terms of air travel in some places,

Covid-19 is becoming so yesterday. :) Covid-19 is winding down, even in New York unless the protesters spiked it back up.