Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Safe and Effective

mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines Caused More Deaths Than Saved: Peer-Reviewed Study
mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines Caused More Deaths Than Saved: Peer-Reviewed Study | ZeroHedge

With considerably lower efficacy rates, mRNA COVID-19 vaccines cause more deaths than save lives, according to a new study whose researchers called for a “global moratorium” on the shots and “immediate removal” from childhood immunization schedule.

Syringes and vials of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine are prepared to be administered at a drive-up vaccination site in Reno, Nev., on Dec. 17, 2020.
(Patrick T. Fallon/AFP via Getty Images)

The peer-reviewed study, published in the Cureus journal on Jan. 24, analyzed reports from the initial phase 3 trials of Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines. These trials led to the shots being approved under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) in the United States. The study also looked into several other research and reviews of the trials. It found that the vaccines had “dramatically lower” efficacy rates than the vaccine companies claimed.

Moreover, based on “conservative assumptions, the estimated harms of the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines greatly outweigh the rewards: for every life saved, there were nearly 14 times more deaths caused by the modified mRNA injections.”

“Given the well-documented SAEs (serious adverse events) and unacceptable harm-to-reward ratio, we urge governments to endorse and enforce a global moratorium on these modified mRNA products until all relevant questions pertaining to causality, residual DNA, and aberrant protein production are answered.”

The authors also recommended an “immediate removal” of the COVID-19 vaccines from the childhood immunization schedule. They pointed out that children were at very low risk from the infection.
It is unethical and unconscionable to administer an experimental vaccine to a child who has a near-zero risk of dying from COVID-19 but a well-established 2.2 percent risk of permanent heart damage based on the best prospective data available.”

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Safe and Effective

mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines Caused More Deaths Than Saved: Peer-Reviewed Study
mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines Caused More Deaths Than Saved: Peer-Reviewed Study | ZeroHedge

With considerably lower efficacy rates, mRNA COVID-19 vaccines cause more deaths than save lives, according to a new study whose researchers called for a “global moratorium” on the shots and “immediate removal” from childhood immunization schedule.

Syringes and vials of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine are prepared to be administered at a drive-up vaccination site in Reno, Nev., on Dec. 17, 2020.
(Patrick T. Fallon/AFP via Getty Images)

The peer-reviewed study, published in the Cureus journal on Jan. 24, analyzed reports from the initial phase 3 trials of Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines. These trials led to the shots being approved under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) in the United States. The study also looked into several other research and reviews of the trials. It found that the vaccines had “dramatically lower” efficacy rates than the vaccine companies claimed.

Moreover, based on “conservative assumptions, the estimated harms of the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines greatly outweigh the rewards: for every life saved, there were nearly 14 times more deaths caused by the modified mRNA injections.”

“Given the well-documented SAEs (serious adverse events) and unacceptable harm-to-reward ratio, we urge governments to endorse and enforce a global moratorium on these modified mRNA products until all relevant questions pertaining to causality, residual DNA, and aberrant protein production are answered.”

The authors also recommended an “immediate removal” of the COVID-19 vaccines from the childhood immunization schedule. They pointed out that children were at very low risk from the infection.
It is unethical and unconscionable to administer an experimental vaccine to a child who has a near-zero risk of dying from COVID-19 but a well-established 2.2 percent risk of permanent heart damage based on the best prospective data available.”
In all fairness, and I’m not even 1/2 way through reading the study, while I have no doubt and lived it though personal experience, that the jab killed people, it’s important to differentiate between the direct effect of the contaminated gene therapy experiment and the gross negligence of the medical community in killing perhaps as many or more with ventilators and Remdesivir. I personally know of 3 of those.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In all fairness, and I’m not even 1/2 way through reading the study, while I have no doubt and lived it though personal experience, that the jab killed people, it’s important to differentiate between the direct effect of the contaminated gene therapy experiment and the gross negligence of the medical community in killing perhaps as many or more with ventilators and Remdesivir. I personally know of 3 of those.
We lost a family member early on (end of 2020) to a ventilator/Remdesivir

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
So sorry for your loss.

I had a woman therapist that I hired for a year and a half to help me take care of Mom during the day so I could get some work done. She was a kind and caring caregiver and a huge help to Mom and I. Her father contracted covid and went into the hospital with breathing difficulty. He had been sick for about a week. They immediately did the Vent/Remdesivir protocol and he was dead within another week. The other two were close family friends, both in their 70;s/80's, same basic scenario. And yet others we know in same age bracket and with comorbidities, toughed it out at home with help from D, IVM, HCQ, chicken noodle soup and got over it.

I'm not a doctor and can't begin to do the data justice, but there are plenty of studies now showing the Vent/Remdesivir was at best not very effective

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
But to some of their defense they were forced to follow CDC. Sadly, those who knew it was wrong but continued to keep their job has blood on their hands...
Some people have a spine and a brain, others just lick boots or were afraid to lose their job. Most, if not all, of the medical field have been brainwashed since they went to school. Just following orders. My wife is a pharmacist, luckily I have a brain and nudged in the proper direction. Her job required her to get one of the first jabs, she lost hearing in one ear. Her doctors pretty much chuckled and said no chance from the jab. Got second and third opinions, CT scans to see if there were any cysts in the ear, all is clear. No other reason to lose it. I have zero faith in the medical industry now.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Some people have a spine and a brain, others just lick boots or were afraid to lose their job. Most, if not all, of the medical field have been brainwashed since they went to school. Just following orders. My wife is a pharmacist, luckily I have a brain and nudged in the proper direction. Her job required her to get one of the first jabs, she lost hearing in one ear. Her doctors pretty much chuckled and said no chance from the jab. Got second and third opinions, CT scans to see if there were any cysts in the ear, all is clear. No other reason to lose it. I have zero faith in the medical industry now.
Yeah, I told my wife, No More Hospitals...that may change over time if Trust returns.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Its like a waterfall all of the leaks coming out lately...
Some may recall I've posted numerous docs and articles about Covid beginning here in the US at UNC Chapel Hill under the "research" of Ralph Baric.

Covid isnt and never was a "Chinese" virus. It was made here in the USofA and sent over there to "enhance" because laws here restricted any further gain-of-function work. Fraudci and Baric needed a patsy to do the dangerous work and be able to blame someone when/if it went haywire.

Dangerous virus research continues to endanger lives
Dangerous virus research continues to endanger lives

......... New documents obtained from a Freedom Of Information Act request revealed a 2018 grant proposal, written by American and Chinese scientists, to use a synthetic biology technique called gain-of-function to do what nature had never done before: create a virus that can rapidly spread among people upon first contact.

This 2018 grant application detailed design features for a synthetic virus. Researchers would start with a bat virus from specific caves in southern China, keep its genetic diversity within 25% of the first SARS virus, give it a human-specific feature to enhance infectivity, and teach it to infect human cells in the laboratory.

And though the applicants told the Department of Defense they would conduct the research in the U.S., they privately wrote that it could be moved to the Wuhan Institute of Virology after funding was secured. China conducts virus research at lower safety standards. They wrote that U.S. scientists would “freak out” if they knew.

The scientists who wrote the grant were Ralph Baric from the University of North Carolina; Peter Daszak, president of the New York-based EcoHealth Alliance; Zhengli Shi of the Wuhan Institute of Virology; and Linfa Wang from the Duke-NUS Medical School in Singapore.

On Dec. 28, 2019, a National Institutes of Health repository for genetic sequences received its first COVID-19 virus genome. The sequence was uploaded at a People’s Liberation Army-affiliated institute by a Chinese scientist who also received U.S. government funding through the EcoHealth Alliance. It would have taken only hours to run computer tests and see that the virus had all of the grant’s design features.

Instead, we know from Baric’s sworn testimony that he never mentioned the COVID-19 virus looked suspiciously like the chimeric virus that he, Daszak, and Shi had sought a grant to create. In fact, in February 2020, when Baric met with Dr. Anthony Fauci, their sworn testimony indicates that the similarity between the proposed chimeric virus creation and COVID-19 was never discussed. It is hard to imagine such an omission, if true, being an accident.

The omission, however, does raise the question of whether Baric was attempting to cover up any links between himself and Shi’s Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score