Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
In Early 2020, A Chinese Source Trusted By FBI Said COVID Leaked From Wuhan Lab, Sources Say

Now, Public has learned from multiple sources that the FBI knew since at least March 2020 that Covid was the result of a lab leak. A Chinese national from Wuhan, working as a confidential human source (CHS) for the FBI, told their handler at the FBI’s Chinese Intelligence Squad. The sources said it was probable that the whole squad of 25 people knew.

“A person working at the Virology Institute lab in Wuhan, China was infected, left the building, and spread the virus outside the lab in Wuhan,” the CHS told the FBI, according to a source.
“It didn’t have anything to do with the wet market or the bat soup story they were going with.”

Reaction score
My 15 year old daughter developed a very sore throat and a low grade fever. I took her to the doctor yesterday....on base, Tri-Care. The first thing the Dr says is, 'Well, I am pretty sure it is covid...there has been an uptick of it lately, and people just aren't getting the boosters that they need.' Right..... 'I will call you tomorrow with the swab results, but I would count on it being covid.' She calls today...'Uhmmm, its not covid or flu positive, but we could have tested too early....still, she is clear to go to school tomorrow.' Wow.

We only received the first shots..that's it. My 11 year old didn't ever get them because she was the first to catch it, then my wife later on. Neither was bad. Still...wtf. They are still pushing these boosters.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My 15 year old daughter developed a very sore throat and a low grade fever. I took her to the doctor yesterday....on base, Tri-Care. The first thing the Dr says is, 'Well, I am pretty sure it is covid...there has been an uptick of it lately, and people just aren't getting the boosters that they need.' Right..... 'I will call you tomorrow with the swab results, but I would count on it being covid.' She calls today...'Uhmmm, its not covid or flu positive, but we could have tested too early....still, she is clear to go to school tomorrow.' Wow.

We only received the first shots..that's it. My 11 year old didn't ever get them because she was the first to catch it, then my wife later on. Neither was bad. Still...wtf. They are still pushing these boosters.
From what I could tell from the data .. no one under 18 should have taken the covid vaccines .. in fact the cross over for benefit was significantly older than that when I saw the data ..

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Peer reviewed....

COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines: Lessons Learned from the Registrational Trials and Global Vaccination Campaign

The risk-benefit imbalance substantiated by the evidence to date contraindicates further booster injections and suggests that, at a minimum, the mRNA injections should be removed from the childhood immunization program until proper safety and toxicological studies are conducted. Federal agency approval of the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines on a blanket-coverage population-wide basis had no support from an honest assessment of all relevant registrational data and commensurate consideration of risks versus benefits. Given the extensive, well-documented SAEs and unacceptably high harm-to-reward ratio, we urge governments to endorse a global moratorium on the modified mRNA products until all relevant questions pertaining to causality, residual DNA, and aberrant protein production are answered.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
To Get US Residency Still Requires The COVID Jab
(Unless you’re an illegal alien)

…… Consider, for example, the continued requirement that any legally immigrating person coming to the United States from another country and seeking residency is absolutely required to get the COVID-19 vaccine, a shot widely admitted not to protect against infection or spread and is associated with injury on a scale without pharmaceutical precedent.

And yet the U.S. government requires it.

The evidence is here from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Note the language: “to prevent the following diseases.”

That is completely untrue
. You cannot make it true simply by claiming that it prevents something. It does nothing of the kind, despite its moniker of being a vaccine. All the others are indeed vaccines that generally prevent the disease because they are sterilizing shots. The COVID-19 shot is not. And yet there it is, riding the coattails of public-health valor from past ages.