Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm afraid they got my brother too, from a surgery that was cancelled to leave beds open to kill covid patients with the wrong treatments.
My Father Definitely died of loneliness/neglect, August 2020. Even the times he went in the hospital when he was having a hard time breathing, Not Covid related, they would not let us see him...we were lucky if a nurse would call us about his condition...
My brother and I were not able to visit him in Assisted Living either. He had a flip phone that he would forget to charge and would go dead. We would call to check on him but his isolation is a major cause of his death, IMO.

I still tear up everytime I watch this:
View attachment Sad,_We_Will_Never_Forget_This.mp4

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Fauci Adviser Hid Emails From FOIA Requests by Using Personal Account: Records

A senior scientific adviser at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) said he used a personal email account to dodge Freedom of Information Act requests and even deleted some emails during the COVID-19 pandemic, according to federal records obtained by House investigators. The House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic revealed the emails Thursday, saying that Dr. David Morens, a 25-year National Institutes of Health veteran who served under retired NIAID director Dr. Anthony Fauci, potentially broke the law.

In one alarming exchange, Morens told Bloomberg reporter Jason Gale that the White House and the Department of Health and Human Services prohibited him from “talk[ing] about [COVID] ‘origins’ on the record,” but that he had recently been given latitude to discuss the matter — as long as he didn’t mention his boss.

“Tony doesn’t want his fingerprints on origin stories,” Morens said in the July 29, 2021, email. The emails — first published by The Intercept — show messages to a group of scientists who published a now-infamous paper in Nature Medicine that attempted to debunk the so-called “lab leak theory,” including the lead author Dr. Kristian Andersen.

Fauci adviser hid emails from FOIA requests by using personal account: records (nypost.com)

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Unvaxxed Amish Death Rates 90 Times Lower Than Rest of America

Am I the only one that doesn't know what "90 times lower" means? Is it as simple as 1/90th, and if that's the case why don't they just say that instead of something where you have to stop and wonder what it means? And aside from that, isn't the death rate for Amish people 100%, same as non-Amish?

As far as the accuracy of the raw data goes, from reading the article it's all hearsay and assumptions, and flops back and forth from "deaths" and "covid deaths". And the author warped an "estimate" that 90% of Amish families had at least one covid case, to the fact that 90% of all Amish had covid.

Unfortunately, this article contains 100% of the cow dung as the articles saying how great the vax is. Can't trust any of it.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I guess I read it different. :idk:
Taken at face value, it basically says the study found that the Amish by and large didnt take ANY of the CDC recommended precautions, that like many communities a high percentage likley contracted the virus and that they fared better than most communities as far as assigned deaths by Covid. If anything its further condemnation of the CDC protocols and hysteria

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Here’s the only actual study by an “official” source that I’ve found, that basically says two things

1- no good data on actual infections or deaths (uhem) but using “excess deaths” they found the Amish to parallel the rest of the country. Avg age of death was among old people similar to before covid
2- the Amish did not vaccinate, lockdown, or wear masks

So at worst this says that by ignoring the CDC, Fraudci and the whole plandemic hysteria, they fared no worse than the Covidian cult who is quadruple boosted, isolated, and still wear masks in their car by themselves

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm not even thinking that the official covid response helped significantly, if at all. I'm pointing out that the data and logic used for this article is utter trash, and it's every bit as bad as some of the pro-vax articles. It's a fraudulent headline, and anybody who doesn't vett the article will go around spewing fraudulent information. And please somebody tell me what "90 times lower" actually means.

Reaction score
please somebody tell me what "90 times lower" actually means.
If it stated that non-Amish had death rates 90 times higher than Amish, would that help?

So if the Amish had a death rate of 10, then the non-Amish would have a death rate of 900.

But I read that story and it referenced no data, just some guy's opinions.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
If it stated that non-Amish had death rates 90 times higher than Amish, would that help?

So if the Amish had a death rate of 10, then the non-Amish would have a death rate of 900.
That would definitely help because it's something I can understand. I wonder if the author sees it the same way? Getting past that obstacle, then the definition of death rate comes into play. My understanding of death rate is that it's measured over a specific time period. and without revealing that time period it's just a meaningless number that can be cherry picked or statistically invalid. Evidently the default time period is a year, but without knowing when that year started, there's no telling what the rate is measuring. (Even with the time period known, there are a lot of other questionable variables).

Sorry if I'm annoying anybody. I expect liberal media to lie, twist the facts, cherry pick, and so forth, out of sheer stupidity or to intentionally deceive.. I like to think conservative media is above that, and I get depressed when I have to accept it's just as bad.

Perimeter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I expect liberal media to lie, twist the facts, cherry pick, and so forth, out of sheer stupidity or to intentionally deceive.. I like to think conservative media is above that, and I get depressed when I have to accept it's just as bad.
Imho, the problem isn't resting so much in political orientation. As soon as something complex hits the press, they simply lack the education to deal with it. Then doctrine takes over.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
AND….. the REAL data just keeps pouring in and keeps getting worse….

Some Pfizer Vaccine Batches In The EU Were Placebos, Say Scientists

Various “Batches” had very different goop in them. Some with adverse effects 1 in 400, others with adverse effects 1 in 6-10 jabs! And some with no adverse effects (placebo).
They knew this and they didn’t tell a soul..

Or, in short, to paraphrase the German scientists’ findings on the variability of the Pfizer-BioNTech batches, it would appear that the good was bad, the bad was very bad, and the very good was saline solution.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Imho, the problem isn't resting so much in political orientation. As soon as something complex hits the press, they simply lack the education to deal with it. Then doctrine takes over.
Yes to a large degree .. " As soon as something complex hits the press, they simply lack the education to deal with it. Then doctrine takes over."

Yet, at least in the USA .. there is an agenda for each Press organization ..

Also, you can see even bias in the "style guides" provided to the press in various organizations ..

1688219319902.png

Also each media itself has directives by the editors in charge .. and you can see the bias of various media ..

For example ZeroHedge is pro-Russian .. anti-Biden ..

WashingtonPost .. is pro-democrat, and neutral to pro-China ( Jeff Bezos owns it .. anti-China articles gets Amazon in trouble .. )

In the USA most of the MSM currently is more pro-democratic party ..

Journalism as a profession in the USA has taken a big hit .. fewer job prospects, many job cuts .. thus we see less qualified journalists .. and less talented / knowledgeable writers

Attachments

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Tyler Durden?
Fake name used by ZH authors.

That article was quoting and citing data from a Danish study and work by a team of 5 German scientists

The scientists, Dr. Gerald Dyker, Professor of Organic Chemistry at the Ruhr University Bochum, and Dr. Jörg Matysik, Professor of Analytical Chemistry at the University of Leipzig

Here's the original cited article
Pfizer Vaccine Batches in the EU Were Placebos, Say Scientists – The Daily Sceptic

and here's a link to the German scientists discussing their findings.
"Vaccination" batches: study proves frightening facts - Punkt.PRERADOVIC with Prof. Dr. Gerald Dyker and Prof. Dr. Jörg Matysik (English subtitles)

Last edited: