Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
ZH is not Pro Russia in what I read, and again it is primarily a content aggregator. MOST stories on ZH are not written by ZH. Please look at the top of the article they link to the original author and/or link to the cited data.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
ZH is not Pro Russia in what I read, and again it is primarily a content aggregator. MOST stories on ZH are not written by ZH. Please look at the top of the article they link to the original author and/or link to the cited data.
News aggregators clearly pick the news they wish to print ..

( why is it we see Russo-Ukraine conflict articles and not articles on other conflicts ?? .. editorial bias .. )

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
News aggregators clearly pick the news they wish to print ..

( why is it we see Russo-Ukraine conflict articles and not articles on other conflicts ?? .. editorial bias .. )
You mean like ZH being the first to report on the French riots days ago? Or the first (and kicked ioff social media for it) to report on the WuFlu origins in a lab?

Perimeter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks for the sources, but I already followed the link chain. And if you want a quick evaluation of what page is discussing on what level, just read the comments on such pages. Because that identifies the audience it draws.

This reader is telling: "Die Deutschen begreifen einfach nicht, dass seit über 100 Jahren ein zerstörerischer Krieg gegen sie geführt wird. Corinna (sic) ist da nur ein Baustein."
Basically, you guys started WW2 while Germany just didn't notice this and Corona is only part of this destrictive war... Give me a break.

Sorry, but science is usually not conducted on pages where such people are active readers.

Cause there is a full blown war with one side having nukes?

And also perhaps because most of your fellow citizens simply don't care much about stuff outside the US, if it isn't going to affect them much?

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I didnt see that on the actual study nor the video of the scientists. But if you are referring to comments on a controversial topic bringing out crazies, being somewhat "associated" with media, the only way you can do that is to not allow comments. God himself could write it and you would have plenty of crazies posting comments to it.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I thought a lot of people got it when;

1. Duck and Cover. Ever hide from a multi megaton thermonuclear weapon?
2. Silent Spring and the DDT B.S. and thin Eagle eggs from made-up data.
3. The missile gap.
4. The bomber gap.
5.Endless wars and the Draft were necessary
6. Trust me I'm here from the Government. I am here to help.
7. Those "White haired thieves" in Washington D.C. are there, for the "American People".
8. Al Gore and the CFC myth.
I forgot the most illustrious Joe Biden with more votes than voters. A self-made miracle, if ever we did see one.
Welcome to INGSOC 2050 and zero emissions, Soylent Green etc. etc.

Reaction score
Cause there is a full blown war with one side having nukes?

And also perhaps because most of your fellow citizens simply don't care much about stuff outside the US, if it isn't going to affect them much?
Really? The US has been doing the vast BULK of the funding of said war. Why aren't YOU? That crap is in YOUR backyard.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
hmmm .. did not see this posted yet ..

I do think the numerous social unrest we are seeing in the world is also somehow related to the Pandemic, ..

significant amount of reports on mental health issues ..

1688371267670.png

Evidence on covid restrictions now conclusive

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Really? The US has been doing the vast BULK of the funding of said war. Why aren't YOU? That crap is in YOUR backyard.
In terms of a % of GDP .. there are a number of European countries give a lot more than the USA to Ukraine in terms of support, and also a lot of countries are hosting refugees from Ukraine with the associated costs in terms of social services ..

UK for example is listed here as giving 0.38% of their GDP ( slightly more than the USA ) .. The Baltic states are at the top, followed by Norway and Poland ..

Poland is also buying a ton of military gear from the USA for itself also ..

Europeans are buying USA F-35s hand over fist it seems ..

• Germany
    Bought 35 F-35s to replace its aging Tornado jets. The deal was worth $8.4 billion.
  • Czech Republic
    The US approved the sale of up to 24 F-35s to the Czech Republic. The package is worth up to $5.62 billion, but it requires congressional approval and could take years to complete.
  • Romania
    Approved a plan to acquire F-35s to upgrade its air force. Romania could become the third Eastern European ally to operate the fifth-generation aircraft, after Poland and the Czech Republic.
  • Denmark
    Bought 27 F-35s.
  • Belgium
    Became the first European country to buy F-35s, committing to 34 F-35As in 2018.

1688371473083.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
hmmm .. did not see this posted yet ..

I do think the numerous social unrest we are seeing in the world is also somehow related to the Pandemic, ..

significant amount of reports on mental health issues ..

View attachment 166807

Evidence on covid restrictions now conclusive
Dr Campbell has a way of explaining things that few others have. Always enjoy his insights.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
When it comes to % of GDP by country, please take into account the amount of money
in "Foreign Aide" the US gives to those same countries. I never see that money subtracted.

A perfect example,

The bastards always lie to us!!!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FYI - cross posted in another thread .. recall those who used to censor this information .. as "fake news"

BOMBSHELL Lab Leak Report: Covid's 'Patients 0' Were WUHAN MDs Doing GAIN-OF-FUNCTION: Shellenbeger

1688499122088.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
First published by Matt Taibbi (one of the best investigative journalists on the planet) and Michael Shellenberger on 6/13

First People Sickened By COVID-19 Were Chinese Scientists At Wuhan Institute Of Virology, Say US Government Sources
Michael Shellenberger, Matt Taibbi, and Alex Gutentag

Now where THEY actually got the original virus, who funded them, and was it an accident or released is still very much up in the air...

Further down in the article.....

In March 2018, the WIV, the EcoHealth Alliance, and the University of North Carolina applied for a $14 million grant from the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Project Agency DARPA to engineer “furin cleavage sites” into SARS-like coronaviruses to study how this affected their ability to grow and cause disease.

Scientists say the key piece of the COVID-19 virus, which made it so transmissible compared to its closest relatives, was its unique furin cleavage site.

DARPA rejected the grant, but it now appears the WIV went forward with the research anyway. The Times of London reported that US collaborators of the WIV had come forward and said the Wuhan scientists had put furin cleavage sites into SARS-like viruses in 2019.

Hu co-authored multiple papers on coronavirus research, including a 2017 paper on chimeric bat coronaviruses with Peter Daszak, the head of EcoHealth Alliance, which was funded in part by the NIH and the USAID Emerging Pandemic Threats PREDICT Program. Data privately shared with the NIH revealed that these chimeric SARS-like viruses grew far more quickly and caused more severe disease in humanized mice in the lab.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Funny how the article starts out like this...

COVID-19 vaccines have saved millions of lives, and the world is gearing up for a new round of boosters. But like all vaccines, those targeting the coronavirus can cause side effects in some people, including rare cases of abnormal blood clotting and heart inflammation. Another apparent complication, a debilitating suite of symptoms that resembles Long Covid, has been more elusive, its link to vaccination unclear and its diagnostic features ill-defined. But in recent months, what some call Long Vax has gained wider acceptance among doctors and scientists, and some are now working to better understand and treat its symptoms.

“You see one or two patients and you wonder if it’s a coincidence,” says Anne Louise Oaklander, a neurologist and researcher at Harvard Medical School. “But by the time you’ve seen 10, 20,” she continues, trailing off. “Where there’s smoke, there’s fire.”