Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Hospitalized due to Covid or after admitted? Do they even HAVE covid?

Unvaxxed because it hasn’t been 14 or 21 days since jab? Or does that now included boosted ?

Look at Israel , Australia, Denmark, UK,… it’s practically ALL jabbed.

Is it because the jab isn’t effective like our CDC wants us to believe? Or is it worse, that the jab itself is creating the problem?

Why is it they don’t want to address those questions?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Latest data from Colorado. I have been watching regularly, 90% unvaccinated!!! 85% unvax, 80% unvac, 75% unvac, number keeps moving, here is the latest;

View attachment 117253
Hmmm, why are the unvaxxed + signs RED? Leftist are so wack. It's not all just Republicans. I bet if they did a study that many with PhDs are still unvaxxed like previously. This all about a narrative and no fact to back it up.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
1643683805858.png

"given your history, don't you think you should have been wearing the mask for the message it sends?"

It is amazing the unending faith his base gives to him

If you search this thread or the web there are unending incidences of maskless leftist mandators

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
^How can people be that naive and dumb to continually listen to these elected officials basically demand "Do as I say, not as I do" and watch them go live their best lives maskless and not get fired up that they are being played?

How many examples and instances need to be shoved in their face before they say "I am being controlled like a puppet"?

Reaction score
Meanwhile in japan....

an "antiviral effect" has been found with Ivermectin. No shit sherlock.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
^How can people be that naive and dumb to continually listen to these elected officials basically demand "Do as I say, not as I do" and watch them go live their best lives maskless and not get fired up that they are being played?

How many examples and instances need to be shoved in their face before they say "I am being controlled like a puppet"?
They have all been wearing Mask for Decades trying to hide behind their Hypocrisy and Lies...

1643720334527.png1643720364258.png

Reaction score
Quick eyeball math says 75% of deaths were jabbed … and roughly the same 3 to 1 ratio on hospitalized

View attachment 117319
The raw numbers definitely show that the vaccine does not stop transmission. Those raw numbers translated down to rates per 100,000 people per category does show a "jab" benefit-- in much lower severe illness and death.
This is page 47 from that report:

1643732692939.png

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes to be fair I’ll include those on the weekly update.
That said, the numbers still don’t differentiate between “due to” and “with” covid (admitted for ulcer and tested positive after admitted) So no real way to know true rates.,..

hmmmm and reading the notes below the chart, im less convinced…

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The raw numbers definitely show that the vaccine does not stop transmission. Those raw numbers translated down to rates per 100,000 people per category does show a "jab" benefit-- in much lower severe illness and death.
This is page 47 from that report:

View attachment 117328
Another interesting tidbit out of UK today is that AT LEAST 27% of covid deaths were NOT due to covid. Up from 16% two months ago.

As I asserted in a post a few weeks back, when all is said and done in a few years and the REAL data is analyzed, I’ll bet a very expensive bottle of bourbon that the actual number dead from the WuFlu is less than 1/2 that being “Officially” stated.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe the Big Pharma companies are trying to make all the money they can now before The Truth becomes known worldwide and the world no longer trust them, it would be great to get off all their pill pushing regiments...
I once read the average 40 year old and up in the U.S. takes an avg. of 5 pills a day. You ought to see my hand full now, I added another 5 in this Covid Era alone...

Reaction score
Maybe the Big Pharma companies are trying to make all the money they can now before The Truth becomes known worldwide and the world no longer trust them, it would be great to get off all their pill pushing regiments...
I once read the average 40 year old and up in the U.S. takes an avg. of 5 pills a day. You ought to see my hand full now, I added another 5 in this Covid Era alone...
I start my day with 800mg of Ibuprofen (arthritis in knees), a claritin for sinus/allergies, extra vitamins, zinc supplement, and most importantly... COFFEE (so I don't kill anyone before noon). :cool:

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Pfizer Expects Vaccines For Children 6 Months To 5 Years Within "Weeks" After Handing Data To FDA

According to WaPo, the FDA has been urging the company to hurry up and hand over the data. Even CNBC's Meg Tirrell noted that this is a much quicker timeline than we had anticipated last week.

Perhaps the rush is because this thing will be over soon... and along with it all the money-making opportunities?