Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What an absolute embarrassment. I wouldn't order any of these pictures..........

View attachment 117002
Unfortunately I’m guessing the parents who send their kids to a district like that will order them and be proud of those pictures.......

And these kids will vote in a few years if they aren’t somehow registered already.

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
Interesting, latest statistics out of Denmark, they are not even including unvaccinated in their infected statistics. Look through all the charts, shows up in testing, only, see the following explanation;

The estimates of vaccine effectiveness (VE) against COVID-19 infections and COVID-19 related admissions are not included in this report because the latest four week time period cannot be compared to previous time periods where Delta was the dominating variant. Furthermore, the unvaccinated group is now very small and differ from the vaccinated groups, thus, it can no longer be used as reference group in the estimates of vaccine effectiveness.

CaptureDenmark.PNG

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What an absolute embarrassment. I wouldn't order any of these pictures..........

View attachment 117002
These poo

View attachment 117002

View attachment 117002
These innocent kids don’t have a chance in Hell to live a normal childhood. During the most formative time in their life and they have some teachers, politicians and unfortunately parents that push information that is not all correct. It will be decades, if ever, that they will be able to use their critical thinking skills to decipher between truth and fiction and by that time the far left will have erased so much of history the kids won’t be able to figure anything out regarding Covid.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Interesting, latest statistics out of Denmark, they are not even including unvaccinated in their infected statistics. Look through all the charts, shows up in testing, only, see the following explanation;

The estimates of vaccine effectiveness (VE) against COVID-19 infections and COVID-19 related admissions are not included in this report because the latest four week time period cannot be compared to previous time periods where Delta was the dominating variant. Furthermore, the unvaccinated group is now very small and differ from the vaccinated groups, thus, it can no longer be used as reference group in the estimates of vaccine effectiveness.

View attachment 117005

From Politics Thread:

1643420766444.png

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
For those not following what is happening in Denmark. The new variation of Omicron B2 (I believe that is the designation), is really on the upswing.

Omicron went up fast and then as it was going down, the new variation is now on the upswing.

Waiting on Omicron V3 :rolleyes:

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
"the science is pretty clear on the vaccine" "You may have had Delta and that does not protect you against the Omicron variant"

So this is American Health Care in 2022 thanks to the leftist.

This is a sarcastic question, but I thought according to the brainwashed liberals that masks and the vaccine worked. If so, when the gentleman goes in for a transplant won’t the surgeons be wearing a mask and more than likely have been vaccinate? So wtf are they afraid of, they don’t even believe their own theories, yet they don’t have the balls to stand up and question their leadership. The more I type, the more pissed off I get, so I better quit now.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is a sarcastic question, but I thought according to the brainwashed liberals that masks and the vaccine worked. If so, when the gentleman goes in for a transplant won’t the surgeons be wearing a mask and more than likely have been vaccinate? So wtf are they afraid of, they don’t even believe their own theories, yet they don’t have the balls to stand up and question their leadership. The more I type, the more pissed off I get, so I better quit now.
Hi Paul

So .. the data ..

Masks help reduce the "R" value .. this is why Hospitals have surgical team wear masks during surgery .. this is why various jobs /tasks have people wear N95 masks ..

That stated, if something like Omicron is super infectious .. then the % reduction in R by X mask may not be good enough.
( example, old police bullet "proof" vests were good vs 38 specials .. but not good vs hot 9mm .. so they made better ballistic vests .. still a 30 carbine would go through those vests .. so they made a heavier vest .. well a 223/5.56m goes through that .. so then even better vests .. better vests cost more and are heavier .. Did the original bullet "proof" vest work? Yes .. but not against a 5.56mm NATO round .. you need a heavier more expensive vest against that ... while not quite the same as a mask, you can apply the same logic with masks .. more affordable and lighter masks work less well vs some particles .. )

The Vaccines .. yes, they worked very well up to Delta .. however, once the spike protein changed enough, they no longer work as well. Still the data shows they do significantly reduce death.

The big problem is that is has all gotten politicized and one group is punishing those who do not want vaccines or who do not want vaccine mandates or who do not agree with the other side's politics.

While there are some important issues in that discussion, very important ones around liberty and logic ( honestly vaccine mandates make no sense logically if you do not consider the better performance of "natural immunity" .. and I still do not see the benefit of vaccines for the young from the data I have seen .. )

From that data I have seen .. imho: we need to toss all the mandates at this point and just let people buy ivermectin over the counter, vitamin-D, .. all the cheap stuff that works .. and let people get vaccines if they want or not. Also the expensive not very good treatments should be dumped .. ( Remdesivir - I am looking at you! ) .. hospital and healthcare clearly need to be readjusted somehow ( we should not be firing staff which worked so hard during the pandemic .. whose stupid idea was this .. ) .. and we should re-evaluate those attacking the first amendment..

There is a big polar divide .. and honestly, I think various groups are happy with that as it gives them more and more power .. and meanwhile people are missing the BIG money flow that is moving in the system.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Agree with all except the vax effectiveness. I’m still not certain it was EVER that effective and one has to acknowledge the potential downsides in the same breath.

With numbers being manipulated (dies <14 days after jab= covid not the jab example) who really knows.

Plus everyone dying in Denmark is jabbed…

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"the science is pretty clear on the vaccine" "You may have had Delta and that does not protect you against the Omicron variant"

So this is American Health Care in 2022 thanks to the leftist.

Yeah that lady on the phone is So ill-informed.
Read some of the comments, wow some Heartless people full of ignorance posting, their evil is so open, they don't hold back, wishing death to anyone confirms they have no value of life.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Paul

So .. the data ..

Masks help reduce the "R" value .. this is why Hospitals have surgical team wear masks during surgery .. this is why various jobs /tasks have people wear N95 masks ..

That stated, if something like Omicron is super infectious .. then the % reduction in R by X mask may not be good enough.
( example, old police bullet "proof" vests were good vs 38 specials .. but not good vs hot 9mm .. so they made better ballistic vests .. still a 30 carbine would go through those vests .. so they made a heavier vest .. well a 223/5.56m goes through that .. so then even better vests .. better vests cost more and are heavier .. Did the original bullet "proof" vest work? Yes .. but not against a 5.56mm NATO round .. you need a heavier more expensive vest against that ... while not quite the same as a mask, you can apply the same logic with masks .. more affordable and lighter masks work less well vs some particles .. )

The Vaccines .. yes, they worked very well up to Delta .. however, once the spike protein changed enough, they no longer work as well. Still the data shows they do significantly reduce death.

The big problem is that is has all gotten politicized and one group is punishing those who do not want vaccines or who do not want vaccine mandates or who do not agree with the other side's politics.

While there are some important issues in that discussion, very important ones around liberty and logic ( honestly vaccine mandates make no sense logically if you do not consider the better performance of "natural immunity" .. and I still do not see the benefit of vaccines for the young from the data I have seen .. )

From that data I have seen .. imho: we need to toss all the mandates at this point and just let people buy ivermectin over the counter, vitamin-D, .. all the cheap stuff that works .. and let people get vaccines if they want or not. Also the expensive not very good treatments should be dumped .. ( Remdesivir - I am looking at you! ) .. hospital and healthcare clearly need to be readjusted somehow ( we should not be firing staff which worked so hard during the pandemic .. whose stupid idea was this .. ) .. and we should re-evaluate those attacking the first amendment..

There is a big polar divide .. and honestly, I think various groups are happy with that as it gives them more and more power .. and meanwhile people are missing the BIG money flow that is moving in the system.
As far as mask, only in surgery, that is the way it has always been, no nurses, doctors or staff roaming the hospital halls wore mask, even going into patients rooms, unless someone is quarantined. So why the big change for a Cold Virus with a 99% recovery rate? What made everyone go crazy? MSM, Social Media, Gov't push?

BTW, I like your vest analogy...

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hi Paul

So .. the data ..

I agree mostly with you. But, in my simplistic mind, if doctors swore an oath to save lives and someone is scheduled for surgery then wear the appropriate equipment that will protect them and the staff while working on the unvaccinated patient. That said, what they are currently saying to the unvaccinated patient, is we don’t care enough about you to search for and wear the proper PPE in order to perform a surgery that will save your life.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I agree mostly with you. But, in my simplistic mind, if doctors swore an oath to save lives and someone is scheduled for surgery then wear the appropriate equipment that will protect them and the staff while working on the unvaccinated patient. That said, what they are currently saying to the unvaccinated patient, is we don’t care enough about you to search for and wear the proper PPE in order to perform a surgery that will save your life.
It's all about the money. Doctors give a Hippocratic Oath when they are young and fresh out of medical school. When they have spent a few decades in the medical field, it turns into a love of money, not helping people. Ever notice the doctors now all want to know about your insurance company up front, before they ever render services? If certain insurance companies won't pay enough money to them for a service rendered, they won't accept them. The profit mergin has to be at least 200% or more. Then, when they hit 60, a corporation comes in and buys their medical practice out for a few million bucks, or they go into concierge medical practice, like my ex-doctor did, which is all about collecting a constant stream of never ending money, from a group of hypochondriacs that want the ability to call their doctor and him personally answer the phone at 3 in the morning so they can complain to someone about their hemorrhoids. My ex-doctor, when he converted over to concierge medical practice, wanted $5000.00 up front to join his subscription service and then $2000.00 a year as yearly dues. He wouldn't accept anyone who was chronically ill or had terminal illness. Doctors make good two faced liars. I got one in my family.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It's all about the money. Doctors give a Hippocratic Oath when they are young and fresh out of medical school. When they have spent a few decades in the medical field, it turns into a love of money, not helping people. Ever notice the doctors now all want to know about your insurance company up front, before they ever render services? If certain insurance companies won't pay enough money to them for a service rendered, they won't accept them. The profit mergin has to be at least 200% or more. Then, when they hit 60, a corporation comes in and buys their medical practice out for a few million bucks, or they go into concierge medical practice, like my ex-doctor did, which is all about collecting a constant stream of never ending money, from a group of hypochondriacs that want the ability to call their doctor and him personally answer the phone at 3 in the morning so they can complain to someone about their hemorrhoids. My ex-doctor, when he converted over to concierge medical practice, wanted $5000.00 up front to join his subscription service and then $2000.00 a year as yearly dues. He wouldn't accept anyone who was chronically ill or had terminal illness. Doctors make good two faced liars. I got one in my family.
yes .. seen both good and bad doctors ..

issue also is hospitals .. often try to force even the good doctors to maximize profits and not patient health ..

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
One day karma is going to bitch-slap those that don’t put their patients before the all-mighty dollar. As a retired self-employed plumbing service contractor I understand you have to make money, but in my line of work you have to solve problems before you get paid. What a novel concept, sarcasm intended.