Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Many hospitals are making the independent doctor who has his/her own practice with nurses and staff an employee or no privileges at the hospital all in an effort to maximize profits and control the docs.
This infuriates me! All at the expense of the patient. What are hospitals going to do when people thinking about going to med school decide it’s not worth the expense and time? Compound this with doctors retiring, the pool of qualified doctors will be slim.

Reaction score
this is an interesting article... I had never heard of a nurse practitioner before. This lady was threatened with "take the Jab, or we take your job" She was breastfeeding, and there was serious unknowns about the vaccine and effects of vaccine-tainted breast milk on her infant. She declined....

1643511193972.png

Her clinic website: (apparently she has had two other nurse-practitioners join her, and has opened another location)

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
this is an interesting article... I had never heard of a nurse practitioner before. This lady was threatened with "take the Jab, or we take your job" She was breastfeeding, and there was serious unknowns about the vaccine and effects of vaccine-tainted breast milk on her infant. She declined....

View attachment 117120

Her clinic website: (apparently she has had two other nurse-practitioners join her, and has opened another location)

That was a good story, very inspirational. Thanks for posting.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I have a dilemma I need help solving. This article Significant increase in children in ICU with COVID, Portland doctor says
says " the unknowns from the long-term COVID are way more dangerous than the unknown with the vaccines. "

Someone please explain to me how one of these unknowns can be known to be more dangerous than the other unknown. :idk:

Bonus question: Is this a start in "pivoting" the language to acknowledge possible long term consequences of the jab?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
This infuriates me! All at the expense of the patient. What are hospitals going to do when people thinking about going to med school decide it’s not worth the expense and time? Compound this with doctors retiring, the pool of qualified doctors will be slim.
They will be replaced with affirmative action doctors. We have to have inclusion you know.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
They will be replaced with affirmative action doctors. We have to have inclusion you know.
I’d laugh if I thought you were wrong, but unfortunately you might be right. Affirmative action and political correctness are two sides to the same coin, both being very destructive to creativity and societal advancement.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

View attachment 117120

Outside of the effectiveness of the early treatment medicines like Ivermectin stated in the article, the statement that stood out for me was “No insurers come between them to dictate treatments. Patients pay their doctors and medical providers directly. And as a result, the providers don’t feel compelled to see a patient every fifteen minutes. They spend the time their patients need.” .

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have a dilemma I need help solving. This article Significant increase in children in ICU with COVID, Portland doctor says
says " the unknowns from the long-term COVID are way more dangerous than the unknown with the vaccines. "

Someone please explain to me how one of these unknowns can be known to be more dangerous than the other unknown. :idk:

Bonus question: Is this a start in "pivoting" the language to acknowledge possible long term consequences of the jab?
A third unknown the article does not address is whether these 12 - 17 year olds were treated at the early stages with Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine. My guess is they were not. Probably won’t be able to determine the long term consequences of the jab for decades.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

View attachment 117120

A True HERO!!!

These are the results when money is not put before the care of a patient...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Outside of the effectiveness of the early treatment medicines like Ivermectin stated in the article, the statement that stood out for me was “No insurers come between them to dictate treatments. Patients pay their doctors and medical providers directly. And as a result, the providers don’t feel compelled to see a patient every fifteen minutes. They spend the time their patients need.” .
In this case the Meds could be paid for by the change in your pocket...Of course that is the case in India and other third world countries...

Fajita meat use to be a real cheap meat until greedy people got a hold of it...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
A third unknown the article does not address is whether these 12 - 17 year olds were treated at the early stages with Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine. My guess is they were not. Probably won’t be able to determine the long term consequences of the jab for decades.
No one has died from either Med, if it were me and I was a young parent again, I would have gave it to our children...