Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
4. Yes, but don't worry, less corrupt politicians will be in office on January 20.
This is so laughable that I'm at a loss to know how to respond. I'm assuming you are expecting crooked Biden to be inaugurated, as the puppet for the Clinton crime family and "You can keep your doctor if you want to" Obama.

camviewer43

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah like much of the medical community, along with the MSM, they've lost credibility..
Wow, this thread and the politics thread are cesspools. The whole anti-mask, anti-science, anti-democracy thing is pretty abhorant. You folks are disconnected from reality.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
This is so laughable that I'm at a loss to know how to respond. I'm assuming you are expecting crooked Biden to be inaugurated, as the puppet for the Clinton crime family and "You can keep your doctor if you want to" Obama.
Yes, I'm expecting Biden will be inaugurated. Other than Trump declaring martial law, "suspending" the constitution and ending the American experiment in democracy, which some of his aides and confidants are recommending, I don't see any plausible scenarios where this doesn't happen. Even McConnel is cautioning senators from signing on to disputes on Jan 6th, because it will make him and them look bad.

Meanwhile, I'm confident that Biden's fact and reality based approach to the pandemic will result in a better outcome than if Trump remained in office.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes, I'm expecting Biden will be inaugurated. Other than Trump declaring martial law, "suspending" the constitution and ending the American experiment in democracy, which some of his aides and confidants are recommending, I don't see any plausible scenarios where this doesn't happen. Even McConnel is cautioning senators from signing on to disputes on Jan 6th, because it will make him and them look bad.

Meanwhile, I'm confident that Biden's fact and reality based approach to the pandemic will result in a better outcome than if Trump remained in office.

You mean how Harris will take credit for the vaccine and lowered case and death counts that are baked in already?

nice try with your feeble high road attempt. I needed a laugh this morning.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Where exactly are you getting anti democracy ? You’re delusional
I think they are referring to suggestions Biden, who is the president elect, might not get sworn in. You are probably aware, that there are those still spreading lies about election fraud. I stay out of that thread however.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Back on topic, this guy should be taken out and shot. Except he is already dead...

I didn't expect a Daily Beast post...

United passengers gave dying man CPR despite COVID-19 risk
United Airlines passengers jumped out of their seats to save the deathly-ill flier suffering from COVID-19 symptoms mid-flight — despite fears of exposing themselves to the virus.

Tony Aldapa, who is an EMT, said he and two others performed CPR on the sick man for close to an hour on a flight last week from Orlando to Los Angeles.

“I knew the risks involved in performing CPR on someone that potentially has COVID, but I made the choice to do so anyways,” Aldapa wrote on Twitter.

He and the other passengers “essentially tag-teaming,” performing chest compressions on the man who had begun shaking before losing consciousness on the flight, CBS LA reported.

Instead of them doing mouth-to-mouth, a compressable oxygen bag attached to a mask was used to breathe for the dying man, TMZ reported. ref: United passengers gave dying man CPR despite COVID-19 risk

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Uh oh. Better hurry and censor the CDC liberals... they aren’t following the narrative

As of Dec. 18, 3,150 people reported what the agency terms “Health Impact Events” after getting vaccinated.
The definition of the term is: “unable to perform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from doctor or health care professional.”

Last edited:

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Uh oh. Better hurry and censor the CDC liberals... they aren’t following the narrative

Some reactions are expected. Even your article hosted on zerohedge points out most people get through it just fine.

For comparison, my reactions to my recent shingles vaccine (both first and booster) made me miss some work, but I don't regret getting it.

It was always the plan to follow closely any adverse reactions and collect data to improve understanding of who might be at risk due to the vaccine. I'm glad this stuff is being reported.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi all,

For the holidays I'm taking a break from social media in general and threads about scientific/political arguments and related divisive stuff specifically. I'm unsubscribing from this thread for the next two weeks and will check back in after the holidays. I'll still be on the forum in a strictly hobby-related capacity.

I wish all of you a happy and safe holiday season.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi all,

For the holidays I'm taking a break from social media in general and threads about scientific/political arguments and related divisive stuff specifically. I'm unsubscribing from this thread for the next two weeks and will check back in after the holidays. I'll still be on the forum in a strictly hobby-related capacity.

I wish all of you a happy and safe holiday season.

Gee, somehow we'll persevere and get through.

For the next 4 years I'll be in and out calling out liberal hypocrisy and the demise of our country under the corrupt Harris administration, along with the success of the Trump vaccine and lower death and case numbers because of it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Guess who traveled to be with family over Thanksgiving?

AP - The day after Thanksgiving, she traveled to one of her vacation properties on Fenwick Island in Delaware. She was accompanied by three generations of her family from two households. Birx, her husband Paige Reffe, a daughter, son-in-law and two young grandchildren were present.