Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I'm passing. Science tells me I have 99.97% chance of survival IF I do catch the chinavirus, versus a 95% chance of effectiveness with a new vaccine that is unproven in the real world with unknown long term side effects. I choose the 99.97% way. No disrespect for those who choose the vaccine.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Just so the left-leaners here don't claim a biased source, here's the story from one of your primary disinformation sources:
How Much Herd Immunity Is Enough?

So follow-the-science Dr. Fauci changes his story "on his gut feeling that the country is finally ready to hear what he really thinks ". Why the heck should we believe anything the libs say about the virus, or anything else they say, for that matter? Professional liars supported by complicit fake news media.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just so the left-leaners here don't claim a biased source, here's the story from one of your primary disinformation sources:
How Much Herd Immunity Is Enough?

So follow-the-science Dr. Fauci changes his story "on his gut feeling that the country is finally ready to hear what he really thinks ". Why the heck should we believe anything the libs say about the virus, or anything else they say, for that matter? Professional liars supported by complicit fake news media.
yup.. can't trust that... MSM too many times have lead us down the wrong path

iirc 70-80% being the target from non-MSM sources at the start of this...

Good news, those who have had Covid-19 should be immune now... ( at least for as long as possible.. years? unless that spike protein changes more.. )

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
and Youtube continues their censorship:

".. to my shock and dismay the previous video I published on Dec 22nd about ivermectin was taken down by youtube, but because I think this information is important I am again publishing a video about ivermectin but I want to clearly state that I am not recommending that anyone take ... "

Ivermectin and COVID-19

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Did we not already buy 100 million Pfizer vaccine doses in order to immediately deploy them upon final approval? Then why in the hell has there only been 2.13M administered so far? The demand is there. What are they waiting on? Do they have more important things they are doing? This is the stuff that makes us think they want the chinavirus to stay. What a joke.

20201229_075553.jpg