Mail Theft

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Great.
I input my Plate # into the web site,,,, gleaned that the Nissan North America, Smyrna, Tennessee plant is where the car was built.
Google mapped it....then Google Earthed it.
1/2 hour gone....down the rabbit hole....
View attachment 178134
Yes, but at least now you also know where "Critter Care of Smyrna" is.....in case it comes up, you're ready, man.... :lmao:

Wildcat_1

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks to @Wildcat_1 for his invaluable help in adjusting my cameras – a big thank you to him, as always. Also, many of my neighbors, who are now good friends, have installed lights, which helps the cameras function better at night. Additionally, I've added extra security lights as well.

I have two of these lights.

Also 1 more which I cannot find a link for..

The only thing I want to add about the light is that the sensor seems to have malfunctioned due to sun exposure or something. However, I have Lutron Caseta switches installed for them, so they are now triggered by sunset and sunrise.
Thanks for the kind words @tech101. Always happy to help and glad you are enjoying the benefits of the dialed in system ! Reach out anytime, good to catch up

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
I think the place still need some long range camera for normal watching, LPR camera make the pic very dark.
I do have a laser PTZ for that area, designed for long-range use. However, some neighbor's trees obstruct smooth auto-tracking because of those trees. Additionally, light becomes an issue over long distances during nighttime for my area.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Great.
I input my Plate # into the web site,,,, gleaned that the Nissan North America, Smyrna, Tennessee plant is where the car was built.
Google mapped it....then Google Earthed it.
1/2 hour gone....down the rabbit hole....
View attachment 178134
If you look real close, you should be able to see me mooning you.......