Mail Theft

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That punk covered his face, but forgot to cover his underwear...
I love watching them being chased on cop shows and their cool-looking pants at half-mast fall down around their knees....:lmao:
I see that one of them is a female in both videos, she gets dropped off also to do the door checking.
Male AND female cockroaches....

I detest thieves.:angry:

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Is your neighborhood lit up that well, or just using good settings on your color PTZ?
Thanks to @Wildcat_1 for his invaluable help in adjusting my cameras – a big thank you to him, as always. Also, many of my neighbors, who are now good friends, have installed lights, which helps the cameras function better at night. Additionally, I've added extra security lights as well.

I have two of these lights.

Also 1 more which I cannot find a link for..

The only thing I want to add about the light is that the sensor seems to have malfunctioned due to sun exposure or something. However, I have Lutron Caseta switches installed for them, so they are now triggered by sunset and sunrise.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks to @Wildcat_1 for his invaluable help in adjusting my cameras – a big thank you to him, as always. Also, many of my neighbors, who are now good friends, have installed lights, which helps the cameras function better at night. Additionally, I've added extra security lights as well.

The only thing I want to add about the light is that the sensor seems to have malfunctioned due to sun exposure or something. However, I have Lutron Caseta switches installed for them, so they are now triggered by sunset and sunrise.
Those are wild looking lights. Have a SkyNet type feel to them!

I'm a big fan of illumination. I certainly believe that thieves stay away from the best lit property they find.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
No fair. :( You guys get all the moving target practice at your places. In 20+ years, the only trespassers that have ever made it back to my home on the farm is Jehovah wittinesses. And they didn't even get to my house. They saw my naturist warning sign posted by the drive way and did a 180 in the field and headed back on out the way they came in.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Curious, how are you seeing what kind of vehicle a plate is associated with?
Many sites will give you the car info if you have the plate. Unfortunately none have owner info, at least the free ones.

Here is one such example

Timokreon

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Thank you for the info. I'd love for wildcat to help me with a couple of my cameras, but he's very, very busy. :)
Unfortunately my neighbor took out their nice garage lights and replaced them with accent lights. Went from helping light the place up, to.... what, you have lights?
The rest of the neighborhood will turn their exterior lights on every time a vehicle gets broken into, or mail, etc.. keep them on for a few days, and then bam, turn them back off again.

I keep trying to explain to them that thugs don't like brightly lit areas as much as dark. Just like cameras, security systems, etc.. the thugs would much rather go to somebody who doesn't have that stuff... but, a lot of them don't listen.