LTS cameras preset functions

crab453

n3wb
Reaction score
I have searched here, Google and DDG every single way I can think of. Changing words around, placing “quotation marks”, etc. Not a damn peep! I remember there were presets in many LTS cameras that triggered various internal functions. Was quite useful. The presets are high up, like the 30s or even far higher. I was hesitant to try it on mine lest I happen to fall on the one that reboots it or something worse. The lack of chatter makes me feel I dreamed it or something lol. I also recall an LTS document listing them. I would love a list if anyone has one. I have a dealer account so I’ll call in if necessary but I’d really rather not.

Any thoughts?

Am I the only one that has noticed google has seriously sucked the last couple of years? I can’t find sh*t anymore now that they’re shoving all the sales stuff and 25 websites with reviews or garbage articles in your face so hard.

crab453

n3wb
Reaction score
I found some. Some I’m not sure of their function yet and I don’t have time, but

92 - Set left limit
93 - Set right limit
94 - Rebooted it lol

It’s a place of business but it won’t be a problem if I screw one up, I just gotta go up there or teamviewer in and fix it.