IPCTDDNS. Is it down, broken, or what?

Reaction score
I have been using IPCT-DDNS for about 8 months now, and it just works. I'm current on payment for my Silver plan, allowing me 5 ddns server connections. This morning I am unable to connect to either of my two servers.

Blue iris tools is open and running on both systems. DDNS /IP is working, and I can retrieve current IP addresses on both servers.

When I log into my account on IPCT and navigate to my UPGRADES, It wants to sell me a plan, because that's the nature of the account settings. When I navigate to tools and IPCTDDNS it shows one server running and green, but I cannot access it via the DDNS. The IP is also wrong, regardless of hitting update or reset. My second server shows as OFF (red) as if I am not authorized (and paying for) a second server.

Please advise.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
It looks like either your IPCT+ subscription is up or expired, as your username isn't associated with any active subscription.

Please shoot me a PM so I can resolve this now.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
There was an issue with PayPal's IPN service, so for some reason IPCT thought a bunch of people canceled their subscriptions. Your subscription is active on PayPal, but it's not synced to IPCT :(

The solution is to cancel the subscription on PayPal, then to please re-join here on IPCT. Then IPCT & PayPal will be synced again.

This is also effects a few other members on the site, all which I have sent a PM explaining.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Everyone who is effected will get a free month of IPCT+