IPC-T5442T-ZE IPC-T5442TM-AS latest new firmware General_IPC-HX5XXX-Volt_MultiLang_NP_Stream3_V2.800.15OG004.0.R.201203

pbc

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Don't use the Focus and Zoom window, but instead from the main viewing screen and at the bottom left are icons.

Select the one that says focus and zoom and the sliders open up on the right of the screen and then you can focus from a larger image.

You do not want to be doing LPR focus from within BI LOL. It will jump too many focus steps.
Damn, had no idea you could focus from the Live window, that works perfectly vs trying to use the focus window while staring at BI!

Geomancer

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I updated one of my cameras to version 2.84.

I'm having a problem with the algorithm license. How can I get this corrected so that I can use IVS?

AlgorithmVersion.PNG

Thanks!

Geomancer

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
As far as I can remember, you can ignore that error.

But maybe @EMPIRETECANDY can comment once the new year is over.
You can for just general use/recording, but it disables IVS which I rely on to generate alerts since BlueIris' motion detection is very crude and generates far too many false positives for my taste. (It may be possible to "dial it in" but I've spent more than enough time tinkering and not getting anywhere that I'll just stick with the cameras built in IVS functions)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You can for just general use/recording, but it disables IVS which I rely on to generate alerts since BlueIris' motion detection is very crude and generates far too many false positives for my taste. (It may be possible to "dial it in" but I've spent more than enough time tinkering and not getting anywhere that I'll just stick with the cameras built in IVS functions)
Not only can blue iris motion detection be dialed in (its very easy to do if you read the manual including functions like zone crossing) Blue iris has integrated AI with codeproject that will do human and vehicle detection as well. It will require cpu and or gpu resources when analyzing an image.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
all move to this link.

mark22

n3wb
Reaction score
The link in the document for this camera firmware still doesn't work but different error message this time. I tried multiple times. No issue with another link for a different camera.

That didn't work for some reason
If it's a fluke, it might work if you refresh the page. You can also ask us for help.

Back to files

Perimeter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The link in the document for this camera firmware still doesn't work but different error message this time. I tried multiple times. No issue with another link for a different camera.

That didn't work for some reason
If it's a fluke, it might work if you refresh the page. You can also ask us for help.

Back to files
I had the same problem, but found a workaround: Right click at the top of the recangle the fw-link is in (turns yellowish). From there it worked for me.

Abula

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
@Andy the problem is the clickable link is missing a "2" at the end. Your welcome :)
Not sure how you found out the 2 was missing, as i couldn't see it no matter what i did. Thanks for sharing.

@Andy, please make the square of the firmware wider and the date less wide, this would avoid the PDF to be missing the links or redirecting into incorrect webpages.

mark22

n3wb
Reaction score
Not sure how you found out the 2 was missing, as i couldn't see it no matter what i did. Thanks for sharing.

@Andy, please make the square of the firmware wider and the date less wide, this would avoid the PDF to be missing the links or redirecting into incorrect webpages.
After @Perimeter shared the workaround I think I selected to copy text of the not working link and put in the address bar and then compared it to the working link when I hovered over it.

Reaction score
My 2 cents, I believe the problem is related to the vertical centering of the text.

The word processor (WPS) is centering vertically the text but the (different) hidden link is still positioned at the top of the cell.

So the easiest solution may be to not bother centering the text.

Dennis

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
I downloaded it just fine on my end. Opened up the .docx document in word and just copied the link and pasted it into a browser. Downloaded the firmware straight away after that.

Jason889

n3wb
Reaction score
Does anyone have the firmware prior to this latest version? I thought I had it but this latest firmware is giving me issues.

looktall

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a firmware that adds support for TLS 1.2 or higher for the email function?
Or a way to enable it?