Important! EmpireTech Official Website Active

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
Inspired by @Ri22o :

Would it be possible to allow folks to sign up for an email notification when new items are added to the refurb page?
That's a horrible idea and in no way helps me when people are being lazy and don't check the list.

Clark Griswald

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I placed two cameras into my cart "for later", yet when I checked my cart it was empty. Is it some ridiculous cookie setting in my browser, or does the web page not allow saving of your cart?

Jinx

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi Andy,

What is the best way to order from the UK now?

I see others have asked and another member has suggested PM but it would probably just be worth posting here so others can reference in future.

prsmith777

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Andy,

Just ordered a bunch of stuff off your website. Prices are better than Amazon and the website was slick and easy to use.

Only issue I have is that I did not receive any email updates on shipping status. They could have fallen into the junk mail abyss and I didn't notice. If not, I would suggest to add that as a feature. It is very handy to know when items shipped.

Webfont

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Andy - May I suggest that you add on your website the currency of the prices?
I was browsing your website and felt the prices to be a bit high somehow...
It's not until I checked the source code for something that I realized the prices it's been showing me were already converted to CAD instead of USD :D
Code:
Shopify.currency = {"active":"CAD","rate":"1.3649946"};
Shopify.country = "CA";
But it wasn't displaying CAD anywhere on the site so I felt it was in USD.

1702688761199.png

Something like that would make it obvious:

1702688931418.png