Important! EmpireTech Official Website Active

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

In the past weeks we are working very hard to design the website designed by an Canada Company and server in North America.
Today the official websit has been released, still have some work to do, but we will work on it.

Welcome to give us any suggestion you have. Right now still not open to sell on the shop, this part still need 1-2 weeks.

EmpireTech | Security Protection | Security Cameras & NVRs (empiretech01.com)

Thanks a lot for @fenderman @looney2ns @jmcu @wittaj @Wildcat_1 @Alaska Country suggestion during the setting up, and all guys who do great support for us.
Will bring more new cams to play here very soon.

Andy

Last edited:

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Good looking site so far Andy. Maybe can put some demo review videos or links next to the camera model for prospective clients to watch as well. I always wanted to watch some videos of the camera before I buy anything. I will think others wanted the same as well.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Good looking site so far Andy. Maybe can put some demo review videos or links next to the camera model for prospective clients to watch as well. I always wanted to watch some videos of the camera before I buy anything. I will think others wanted the same as well.
Yes, that is right, that is the plan!

carteriii

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Please provide the ability to filter on the sensor size, or at least display the sensor size with the icons on pages that show multiple cameras. This is what more experienced & educated consumers want, which are many of the people here on IPCamTalk.

The camera names, model numbers, & descriptions tell me the resolution and zoom capability, but right now I have to click on each camera one at a time to see the sensor size. I always want to know whether a sensor is 1/1.8" or 1/2.8". I realize the average user doesn't understand the benefit of sensor size, but many of us here swear by the larger sensor size so it would be nice to know that right away, and be able to filter by that. If you don't have the ability to filter by attributes, then please at least put the sensor size in the camera name or description so it is easily visible on pages that show multiple cameras, like the sample screenshot here.

empiretech-product-list.jpg

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Andy, does it cost you more money to show NOOBs a kit type shopping cart?

1. Pick one's NVR.
2. Choose camera(s).
3. End with informing client of Cable(s) type need to purchase.

Or just make a kit w/ NVR w/ 4. 8 or 16 cams. with 50 to 60 foot of cables included.
The site looks great!!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Andy, does it cost you more money to show NOOBs a kit type shopping cart?

1. Pick one's NVR.
2. Choose camera(s).
3. End with informing client of Cable(s) type need to purchase.

Or just make a kit w/ NVR w/ 4. 8 or 16 cams. with 50 to 60 foot of cables included.
The site looks great!!
Later i will put some kit on. :headbang:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Please provide the ability to filter on the sensor size, or at least display the sensor size with the icons on pages that show multiple cameras. This is what more experienced & educated consumers want, which are many of the people here on IPCamTalk.

The camera names, model numbers, & descriptions tell me the resolution and zoom capability, but right now I have to click on each camera one at a time to see the sensor size. I always want to know whether a sensor is 1/1.8" or 1/2.8". I realize the average user doesn't understand the benefit of sensor size, but many of us here swear by the larger sensor size so it would be nice to know that right away, and be able to filter by that. If you don't have the ability to filter by attributes, then please at least put the sensor size in the camera name or description so it is easily visible on pages that show multiple cameras, like the sample screenshot here.

View attachment 165341
Yes, need some more details to a better show.

Reaction score
Hello Andy,

Hope you are well. I am just in the initial stages at looking for one or two cameras and had previously seen your AliExpress site but that appears to be down now. Will your new site be the best way for someone in the UK to purchase?

Cheers in advance

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
Hello Andy, the site looks good, here are my comments.

"Pay with Security and Affordable Price" have the same verbiage underneath. Affordable price should have a comment directly related to the price, such as, outstanding value, excellent value, excellent camera for the price, etc.

Under "Why choose Empire Tech, Good Quality. Good Quality does not represent your products well, in electronics, and many other consumer products, you will frequently find them listed as good, better, best. In this case good gives the impression as basic. I would recommend "excellent quality", or something similar, good is doing your excellent products a disservice.

"Focus on high quality" at the top, while this is true, I think you should incorporate something related to high quality and high value. Your cams offer truly high value as the same Dahua OEM cam would cost a lot more.

Overall the site looks great.

Attachments

carteriii

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Information on mounts would also be a great thing to have on the website. For example, I just asked you about how to use a pole mount with the very popular T5442T-ZE and you told me that I need a PFB203W to use with a PFA152-E pole mount. That kind of information would be fantastic to have on the website. I have a very old version of the diagram from Dahua that has compatible mounts, but newer cameras are not on it, or model numbers that are specific to you.

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hello Andy, the site looks good, here are my comments.

"Pay with Security and Affordable Price" have the same verbiage underneath. Affordable price should have a comment directly related to the price, such as, outstanding value, excellent value, excellent camera for the price, etc.

Under "Why choose Empire Tech, Good Quality. Good Quality does not represent your products well, in electronics, and many other consumer products, you will frequently find them listed as good, better, best. In this case good gives the impression as basic. I would recommend "excellent quality", or something similar, good is doing your excellent products a disservice.

"Focus on high quality" at the top, while this is true, I think you should incorporate something related to high quality and high value. Your cams offer truly high value as the same Dahua OEM cam would cost a lot more.

Overall the site looks great.
Second and third suggestion maybe can change to:

Excellent value with premium quality.

Focus on cutting edge technology.

Or

"Reolink level quality" might work too. :lol:

Last edited:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello Andy,

Hope you are well. I am just in the initial stages at looking for one or two cameras and had previously seen your AliExpress site but that appears to be down now. Will your new site be the best way for someone in the UK to purchase?

Cheers in advance
You can always email him directly or use DM here.

steve1225

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hi Andy,
Can You tell me where people from EU should do orders?
New shop supports only delivery to USA/Canada (I can't choose any other country in address form)...

mlapaglia

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
the ability to filter based on everything would be nice, sensor size, variable zoom, min/max zoom amount, price, etc. here is how newegg does it (for cpu, not cameras)
1687350894718.png