Hurricane Ian

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Starting to get some stronger gusts now, of course the real nasty stuff will come after dark when the power goes so you can trip over cords and miss the toilet :rolleyes:
Can we please get a picture of you on your rooftop with a wind meter in your hand?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance.... But what is his agender to get the whole country vaccinated? Is this about money from the drug companies? or something else? Surely by now if you wanted to be vaccinated you would of by now! What is driving these strict measures? Even Canada has seen the light and relaxed the rules and good old Justin was quite :screwy: with them

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Sorry guys had my hands full helping a friend 20 miles east of us.

We’re fine. Mostly passed. Did not lose power which is freaking incredible as many around us and SE down Orlando way did.

40-60 winds mostly from 4am- just a while ago. Shit ton of rain still ongoing but much lighter now. Lots of yard salad but not so much as a broken window.

Canal looks to be 1+ ft higher this morning but no real chance of flooding here.

We were very lucky it kept nudging SE away from us.

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The interesting thing now is with all the rain in the center of the state, will it will all flow north to Jacksonville via the St. Johns river. I wonder if there will be the floods in Jax like what Irma did to downtown.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Has anyone seen or heard anything on Fort Meyers Beach? That area seemed very vulnerable to a hurricane.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Water still rising, still some raining coming down. Anyone know if they sell a quick conversion houseboat kit?

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I expect the St John's river to back up and subsequently Lake Monroe and Lake Jessup which were already pretty full due to the summer rains.