Hikvision DS-KD8003-IME - New video doorbell

loucasz

n3wb
Reaction score
If you used like this way, is there any way to get 2ways com when you are not home? Or for that feature you have to use the hikconnect?

Also is there any tutorial how to setup it as a sip? Just create a sip account on linphone with username 10@domain and add that extension on the 8003?

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
No, 2way is not possible , or you need to make your own app based on ISAPI commands..

Setting up sip is straight forward

loucasz

n3wb
Reaction score
When I changed the settings through the iVMS the settings are not saved. I received a small popup that the changes are saved, but after I changed the tab the settings are the defaults. Any idea?

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Try updating firmware and ivms to latest version, everything should work, I use it too

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Strange, I don't have any issues saving sip settings

loucasz

n3wb
Reaction score
I will try to restart it and let you know. Otherwise I will go with
DS-KH6320-WTE1

Do you know if I can install chrome and other apps in 6320?

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
No, you cant, you need a 93xx B series to install custom APK files

loucasz

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you again, most probably I will go with DS-KH9310 and I will install chrome.

domodial

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, I have a DS-KD8003-IME1 on the street with a DS-KH6320-WTE1 control screen.
Everything is fixed in IVMS 3.8.0.4 latest version.

Both devices have the latest firmware and hik-connect for android, the latest version also (hikvision site) v.5.0.2.1213

I have only one problem.
I cannot open or close the door because the application does not have the opening buttons (padlock).
In IVMS I have the buttons of the 2 opening relays and can open the doors.

I specify that I am in local IP connection, and that when I want to view my cameras (although I only use Blue Iris) I use my VPN.

I have access to the intercom locally and vpn,
I can see and speak but not open because there is no buttons.

I imagine that to be alerted that someone is ringing, it is imperative to go through the hikvision cloud portal.
But why are the buttons not present ?

Thanks for any help.

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, you need to enable the lock and seconds on the 8003 , then you should normally see it on the indoor

domodial

n3wb
Reaction score
An incredible thing happens with the crop of the intercom image.
I can't block, move the red rectangle on the screen from IVMS.

On another windows machine, with an older version of IVMS I remember I could do this.
I can no longer remember if it was after the firmware update (screen and intercom) that this happened.

Have you ever had this problem of red rectangle impossible to move to resize the image ?

For my previous padlock problem to open the door, I could do it locally with IVMS but not locally with HIKCONNECT.
I realized that this is only possible via the Hikvision cloud, so the padlock appears well in HiK-connect.

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi, you can open the door locally by sending an ISAPI command

Code:
curl -i --digest -u admin:xxx -X PUT -d '<RemoteControlDoor><cmd>open</cmd></RemoteControlDoor>' http://192.168.0.xx/ISAPI/AccessControl/RemoteControl/door/1

domodial

n3wb
Reaction score
and has anyone ever had the ivms problem where it is not possible to move the red rectangle to crop the intercom image?

digiteltlc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi, you can open the door locally by sending an ISAPI command

Code:
curl -i --digest -u admin:xxx -X PUT -d '<RemoteControlDoor><cmd>open</cmd></RemoteControlDoor>' http://192.168.0.xx/ISAPI/AccessControl/RemoteControl/door/1
I suppose you mean syntax admin : password and 192.168.0.xx the kd8003 ip address, isnt' it ??

Can you explain the workaround of conference as KD8003 cannot be directly called ?

Thanks

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
yes, correct

conference is just to speak with more people , with conferecen its still not possible to call the 8003 , it simply doesnt have an auto-anwser mode

digiteltlc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have this issue:

8003 in sip mode calling a Freepbx ring group with announce enabled.
The annunce is played for half second then truncated

Tried to dial a feature code to access directly to message (Misc-Application to play recording) , same issue.

I can't find a solution (changed codec with no luck)

Any suggestion ?
Can you test the issue on your pbx please ?

Thanks

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I don't use the sip mode, I do it the other war around, I use the Hikvision proprietary protocol, they run their own sip server on port 5065, I register on that one and forward the call...

Advantages, even if my asterisk is down, the call still work and my indoor still ring...

Asterisk in my case acts as an indoor station

vobele

n3wb
Reaction score
I noted , after 8003 firmware update, the video channel opening from inner station to outer one (no incoming calls, just to look at the outside camera) is delayed
Pushing outdoor wiev was almost immediate, now I have to wait 2-3 seconds for video to appears.
What about yours ?
Should I update inner station also ?
Just stumbled over this post. Did you manage to get rid of this delay? I noticed it even with incoming calls, and this is quite annoying: Captured snapshots now are showing a background image only. At the time when it is taken, the visitors have passed the camera already.

Anybody knows if the never models DS-KD8003-IME1(B) have a faster processor?

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i have no issues on delay here on indoor panel, i also have 8003(A) , running 2.2.62 firmware